l'accident il y a 18 mois

18 months ago

"Samantha can you come down here please?" My Mom calls from i presume the bottom of the stairs, "Ok!" I quickly reply jumping up and down trying to get my baggy jeans on before quickly grabbing my belt and sunglasses.

As i stumble into the kitchen hopping on one leg trying to get my left van on "Stupid sho- AGH!" I exclaim as i trip over Theo's toy landing flat on my shoulder, i groan as i raise my right hand to my left shoulder, "QUI S'EST INTRODUIT ?" My mum exclaims in a thick french accent bursting through the kitchen door her grey reading slippers in hand "Personne maman, je glisse encore une fois sur l'un des jouets stupides de Theo" I exclaim with a smile,standing and dusting myself off. "Ohhhh" She mumbles going to put her slipper back. "Has anyone seen my formula one car?" Theo shouts sprinting down the stairs, "Ne pas courir dans les escaliers Théo ! rappelez-vous ce qui s'est passé la dernière fois?" Mom scolds and i snort at her words, the last time he did that the dumbass tripped over his own feet and broke his arm, "What's all the banging and scoulding about?" My dad questions with a yawn coming down the stairs his tie undone and draping around his collar, "Theo was running down the stairs looking for his car that i tripped on leading me to hurt my shoulder again." I explain with a slight wince as i try to move my arm in a circle. He makes an 'O' shape with his mouth before going in front of the mirror at the front door to tie his tie. "Where is my-" Theo asks before i throw his car at him. "Chérie?" Mom asks as i pour myself a glass of orange juice, "Hmm?" i reply looking up at her causing my sunglasses to fall from the top of my head to my eyes. "Pourquoi ne porteriez-vous pas quelque chose d'un peu plus... féminin?" she gently suggests, i groan "But this is comfyyyyy!" I whine gesturing to my white beater,baggy jeans and vans, "Plus it is literally 89 degrees out!" I exclaim with a smile, "Honey she does make a point" my dad says softly, grabbing her shoulder.

She lets out a deep exhale before clapping "Alright then everyone car lets go" She exclaims clapping quicker now, I down the rest of my drink before grabbing my phone,headphones and charger off of the floor where i feel a couple minutes prior.

The car ride was slow with traffic, but then again that was to be expected on a Saturday during summer in Los Angeles, I look out the window as 'step on me' by the cardigans begins to play, mom and dad have always found my music taste abit... odd to say the least, considering its all depressing and sad romantic songs, but they are simply superior in my opinion,I feel myself become drowsy before eventually falling asleep against the car door.

I wake from my head smashing against the door i previously fell asleep on causing my sight to become blurred. The car starts spinning "FUCK, SHIT" My dad i hear dad shouting, trying to control the car, as i regain my slight i look quickly to Theo who is crying i reach over and pull him close.

Next thing i know the car flips a full 180 degrees.

I wake up to the sound of beeping machinery and a throbbing headache, I let out a groan as i open my eyes to only be met by dozens of bright lights. After a minute i finally opened my eyes. It hurts less now, so i keep them open. I try to sit up only to be met with unbearable chest pains causing me to start breathing heavily through my teeth and throw my head back forcefully. "putain sacré" I mumble under my breath.

I finally manage to sit up a doctor walks into my room staring at his clipboard before looking up at me and his eyes widen, "You're awake!" He exclaims with a friendly smile, he is tall with dark braided hair and a badge that reads 'Dr. Gus Porter', "What happened?" I ask, worried as i was alone, "well kid.. you were in a uh- car accident" He grimaces, "Oh my god" I whisper looking at the bottom of my bed, "What about my parents? Brother? Are they alright?!?" I exclaim desperately, he doesn't say anything and looks at his feet, "no" I whisper feeling the tears well up in my eyes "no no no NO NO NO" I sob covering my face with my hands, "you where the only survivor, and you been in a coma for 6 weeks" he says softly, I sob harder than i ever have before. "You have 3 visitors though if you would like me to send them in" "Who are they?" i ask looking up at him choking a sob down, "Your legal guardians and their child." He says trying to keep a professional attitude. "The Boonchuys?"i mumble in realisation "Yes! Let them in please".

After a couple of minutes Mr & Mrs Boonchuy walked in, Anne following closely after "Hey Sammy how doing ok sweetheart?" Mrs boonchuy asks softly, I look down after shaking my head feeling tears beginning to well up again "Oh Honey" She whispering gently taking me in for hug causing me to start hysterically sobbing while holding her for dear life. "You're gonna come live with us ok?" She says softly rubbing my cheek. I lean my head into her hand with a nod. "Anne is going to stay with you while me and Bee go get your stuff okay?" she asks softly and i slowly nod. "the doctor says you have two broken ribs and a broken leg and you can be realised in about two weeks." She says with a sympathetic smile while her and Bee leave to collect my stuff from home "Wait!" I exclaim causing her to turn and look at me, "Can you get me a couple more things as well?" I ask "Of course what?", "My dads aftershave, my moms reading slippers and perfume and Theo's Blue formula 1 car and his grey weighted blanket along with his body wash?" I ask, "of course darling" She says softly giving me a small kiss on the forehead before leaving.

What am i going to do without them?

-----------------

So this is Sam's backstory of how she began to live with the Boonchuy's to get that part of the story done. The next part SHOULD be the end of Season 1 and depending on the length of chapter it could be 1 or 2 chapters.