The spinning game

She dragged me into her room upstairs where rest of the crew was. There were also Jiro and Momo. And to my surprise there was also Bakugo, sitting next to Kirishima and looking grumpy as never.

"Y/N! We almost thought that you're not coming!" Shouted Denki.

"Hey Y/N," greeted me others with smiles. Only Bakugo just mumble something under his breath.

I realised that everybody here already also had some alcohol – judging from the same cup similar to one I was still (by some miracle) holding in my hand. 

"Hey," I greeted everyone in the room with wave. "As if I could miss this party," I grinned at Kaminari.

"We are glad that you're here," Kirishima gave me one of his wide smiles. Bakugo once again just murmured something about damn nerds and extras.

"Hey, be nice," bumped Kiri into Bakugo.

"As if, Shitty hair, only in your dreams. You forced me to come here, don't expect me to be nice."

"Bakugooo," whined Kirishima.

"You two are really like a couple," chuckled Sero. Then quickly stoped after realising that Bakugo is staring at him. If Bakugo's glaze could kill, Sero would be already dead twice.

Before could Bakugo murder Sero, Mina took out an empty bottle. I just groaned because that could mean only one thing.

"We are going to play spin the bottle!"

"Is it necessary?" I asked. I didn't quite like this game, even though it could have interesting outcome in this setup.

"It is!" Mina looked at me with glare that didn't allow objections.

"Come on Y/N, it will be fun!" Kiri and Kaminari looked at me with puppy eyes. I just sighted in loss and sit down.

"Wouldn't it be more fun in more people?" Asked Momo.

"You're right! Guys, hold on for second." Mina jumped on her feet and vanished inside the house.

In less the half minute (if I didn't know her, I would think that her quirk is also super speed as mine) she was back with another victims.

She pushed down Ojiro and Hagakure - both with surprised looks in their eyes - and closed the door.

"Okay, everybody knows the rules. We are playing truth or dare and if somebody doesn't want to answer or do the dare, he takes off piece of his clothing. Is that clear?" 

Everybody nodded, even Ojiro with Hagakure. They seemed to get used to the situation rather quickly. Bakugo didn't say nothing and just take another sip from his drink like he couldn't care less.

"OKAY, LETS GO, LADIES AND GENTLEMANS!" shouted Mina and spined the bottle.