𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.17

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘛 𝘓𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠 𝘜𝘛𝘈𝘏.

Screams escaped from Syx's mouth as Kamikaze continuously took the knife twisting it inside of his stomach with a enjoyable look on his face.

The screams, the begging and the blood brung happiness too him. Especially coming from someone who tried to take what was his.

Like it's been said before ..he'd kill anyone over her. Sy'Teia was stuck for life no matter what will ever happen between them.

What he did was like a way to let out all of his built of anger and aggression he had built up inside of him.

A smirk creeped on his face, seeing Syx stopped moving after been beaten, tortured and more.

'KAMIKAZƎ'carved into his forearm, his body laid there in his own pool of blood. White Tee now turned red..

Many gashes under his eyes. Syx looked completely different but Kamikaze was proud of what he did' like always.

Taking the rope that laid on the table next to him he bent down wrapping the rope around Syx's neck tying it; he pulled until he heard something snap.

This was all Ma'Kylin's body but it was Kamikaze who had all of the mind control.

"Wat next ??? ..." He asked his self thinking what else could he possibly do too have even more fun.

Looking around the cold room covered in plastic everywhere, Kamikaze stood up grabbing the acid.

He loved acid.

He poured it all over him, he knew this was gonna make him look even worser. His skin was gonna be damaged and all burned up.

Kamikaze spent many hours cleaning up the scene, disposing Syx's body somewhere public. He wanted this one to be found and seen.

Hopefully on the news just like the couple of others that happened in Chicago.

He wasn't gonna stop no time soon, not unless he was too get caught ..he knew the consequences of his actions but he wasn't gonna let that affect him at all.

Never do anything and have regret in the end.

-

"Oh now you wanna call me back I called you hours ago Ky" Ma'Kylin listened to Sy'Teia over FaceTime while he sat in his backyard smoking a blunt.

Patiently waiting for his painting to dry.

"My bad ma I was busy and Ian have my phone wimmie" He told the truth this time. "I miss you doe"

"I miss you too it's been two days, move back out here ky I'm not playin." She said putting her face in the camera.

"It's boring not feeling you next me threatening me" Teia dramaticly sighed causing Ma'Kylin to chuckle.

"I like it out here doe mama' I told you this already. You know I can fly out too you anytime" He says pulling the blunt from his mouth putting it out deciding he'd smoke the rest later.