𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.38

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓
𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"Ion feel nothing..this was pointless." Ma'Kylin mumbled to himself standing over the random man who he saw walking out of the store.

The man was now dead bleeding out from his skull as his body laid on the cold hard floor.

His face busted open u could see everything.

He had been feeling not like himself for the past couple of weeks, it was depressing. Being in his house alone having episodes back to back.

He's been wanting to keep nana but he didn't want her around while he was going through all these different phases.

So some days out of the week he would go see her for a hour or so throughout the day.

Teia wasn't around cause she had been busy with working but her energy had been a little off, they were on bad terms or anything.

But it was like everytime they talked over the phone she seemed so nervous and would trip over her words.

Dropping the knife onto the floor, the innocent man's blood was covered all over it as the knife fell down beside him.

Sparking his blunt he rolling earlier, Ky sat down talking a pull staring at the body infront of him. He let his mind float away..getting stuck into his thoughts.

-

After burning his clothes changing into new ones so there was no evidence found on him or anything, Ky walked to his car as he exited the Gas station with a couple packs of backwoods in his hands.

Noticing a black truck parked next to his grey scat squinted his eyes being able to see through their tint.

He spotted Camarlia in the passenger seat making him suck his teeth watching the white man get out of the truck.

So many questions ran through his mind right now. He was gon think before he reacted and did something crazy.

"Ahem hello sir." The caucus cactus approached him fixing his coat that he wore on his body.

"Hea we go again." Ky let out a breath before looking at the wrap that Teia'a mom wrapped around his arm after giving him stitches.

He hated seeing it' he couldn't believe he did some like that to himself but it also kinda helped in a way ..

"I just wan- Ion wanna do shit. Y'all niggas needa leave me the Fuck alone folks bald ass." Ky rudely interrupted the man.

"Y'all niggas pop up at every store I come out of damn go home and clean y'all tub assum." He continued.

"This is coming from the young man who is a sick murderer' wait till I find the right evidence u will be convicted soon. We already know where u live so this isn't gonna be hard." The man pointed his finger in Ky's face as he barely had lips.

"Ian worried bout nunndat shit' fuck out my face folks." He grabbed the man's finger bending it back as far as it to go.

He watched the man scream out as he bended down to the grown wincing in pain, He let em go once he heard the snap before dropping him to the ground.