𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.37

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"I did go down on his private area a little bit, and..Ian gon lie like I could suck dick. He throat fucked me and I loved it you know den- Okay Teia das enough." Booka cut Sy'Teia off.

Her mind was stuck on how good she got fucked a couple weeks ago, the flashbacks were driving her crazy. And since then, they've never stopped.

"Bitch how u just gon cut me off like that?" She scrunched her face up mugging him.

"Cus u been sitting here for thirty minutes and u telling me how good my brotha fucked u, shut cho lil bean head ass up." He plucked her forehead.

"Booka" She stale faced him, before she den slapped the back of his neck making him hold his head.

"Why u in MY man house anyways." She questioned getting up offa the couch.

"Cus I came to tell him that Kemani tryna press charges on us but the nigga sleep." Booka said.

"My baby been sleep alll day him don't feel good." She frowned about Ky, who hadn't been himself and he'd been throwing up a lot.

"Wait.."Teia paused. "Who is Kemani? What did y'all do." She looked at him letting out a sigh.l before squinting a eye.

Booka scratched the back of his head. "That's our pops, we jumped him a few months back now the nigga wanna press charges when he get out the hospital" He explained.

She just stared at him with a stupid look on her face.

"What did y'all gain out of that?? Why can't y'all never just act right when y'all around each other. U muhfuckas always doing something."

"It be dat nigga Ky everything be his idea' I don't do nothing." Booka folded his arms across his chest defending himself.

Teia wasn't trying to hear that knowing it be the both of them causing mayhem.

Teia waved him off. "But I'll tell him for you when he wakes up." She says

"Fa sho" He nodded his head, getting up so he could leave. "Bye booka, and make sure you take your medicine." She reminded him as she got up and gave him a hug.

"Mmcht i willl." He rolled his eyes once they both pulled away. Once booka left she went back upstairs to check on Ky.

Entering his room she didn't see him in the bed anymore, looking around confused she walked to his bathroom door attempting to open it but the door was locked.

"The fuck.." She lowly mumbled. "Ma'Kylin." She called his name knocking on the door, yet she got no response.

"If u in dere hiding that white bitch just say dat, I promise I'm not gon do nun to y'all." She said sliding down the door being dramatic.

"Okay let me stop playing' Ma'Kylin." Teia got up twisting the door knob again, and the door opened.

"Why you lock the do-...ky" Teia froze as he stood there, blood from his arm dripped onto the floor.

"Hm?" He hummed walking over the sink, Teia looked around noticing the empty pill bottle.

Which made Teia a lil even more worried about him from the not eating, throwing up and now this.