𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.25

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Ma'Kylin watched Sy'Teia catch her breath as he pulled out of her releasing on her back. She was bent over the bathroom sink barely holding her balance.

He helped her hold herself up walking her to the toilet so she could pee.

"You do too muchhh, why is my wig on the floor." She whined pointing to her wig that laid on the floor by the bathroom door.

"Damn when that Get there." He played dumb as she peed, so he went to go and turn on the tub.

"What chu wan do today?" He asks her as she gets up to wash her hands. "I wanna go get me a bed then I wanna get me a dog and then I'm gonna go see booka." She responds.

"U wanna get a what?" He made a face at the dog part, Ky has never been a fan of animals and never will be.

"A dog." Teia repeats looking at him, as he turned the water off now that the tub was filled. So now they could get in together.

"Mmcht fuck no." He smacked his lips helping her get inside of the Tub and he got in after her.

Teia gasped.

"Did you just tell me No for the first time in forever ..?" She frowned looking at him putting her feet on his chest.

"Yeah cus fuck you want a lil ugly ass dog fa?"

"Cus they cute and I be alone." She reasons moving her hand in the water. "U tryna tell me ion need one or sum?"

"Youn be alone u got me, but go ahead buy one if u want too ian stopping u." He tells her nonchalantly rubbing over her white toes.

He knew how she gets and would be quick to try and turn something into a unwanted argument.

Ma'Kylin didn't wanna keep having petty arguments, he ain't want bad moments out-weighing the good.

-

"Come on get cho fat ass out my food mane' u being hella greedy folks." Ma'Kylin moved his burger away from Sy'Teia.

"Stop calling me fat oh my goduhhhh." She dragged stuffing her mouth with his fries.

Real close to decking her head to the window.

"Nah bro cus u actin like a fat hoe. I bought chu yo own shit and u ate yours now you eating mines." He complained

Today he actually felt like eating which was why he was kinda getting irritated. They had went to get her a new bed it was arriving Monday.

Now they had got something to eat and were sitting in his car eating before he drove her to the hospital to see booka.

"Don't talk to me for the rest of the day cus you just called me fat and u called me a hoe." Sy'Teia said now having a attitude.

"I wasn't even calling you no hoe stop all dat mane." He sucked his teeth grabbing her arm.

"No, move" she tried to pull away from him. "Bro stop all dat dumb shit' u always making some into nun." He said