𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.30

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Ma'Kylin listened to rio beg him for some money over though the phone, he didn't know how he ended up on the phone with him but he wasn't listening.

"Nigga five thousand ain't shit to yo pockets all that money u was counting one time' come on cuh don't be like that." Rio continued to beg trying to persuade Ky.

"Why u be pocket watching me? What I tell you bout dat weird ass shit my nigga. Fuck off my cellular device." Ky hung up the phone with quickness.

This was exactly why he never been coo with people. They always ask him for money after they've fallen out for months.

It was so random of Rio to call him and ask him that even though Ky hasn't seen him or talked to him since that day he put him out his car.

Taking a deep breath feeling himself get irritated cus of rio, he relit his blunt after it fell out of his hands dropping to the floor.

"How the fuck I'm still getting cheated on and I'm single?" He questioned staring at the blunt he rolled perfectly to his perfection.

"Yo ass a bitch just go get us some new pussy nigga." Kamikaze Mugged.

"Ian desperate fa no pussy nigga I'm coolin" He said shaking his head. Ky wasn't worried bout no new female, he was fine how he was which was back being alone.

Ma'Kylin Slipped his shoes off grabbing his living room Tv remote getting comfortable as he turned the Tv on.

He was tired he had a long day.

He changed the channel to one specific channel with a smile on his face as he blunt continued to burn.

"Sad tragedy happened today on the streets of Chicago, A male found unresponsive after car seemed to have blown up in flames. Medics and police are still at the scene trying to identify-" Ma'Kylin cut the Tv off as he laughed.

"Shit crazy as a fuck." He chuckled taking a pull from his blunt pulling his gun from his hoodie placing it on his coffee table.

Ky felt happy about what he did but he wasn't done.. he was gonna make sure he had fun with this while he could.

Just like yesterday he was having fun. This was only the beginning.

Kyro ran up to him holding a pack of backwoods in his mouth standing next to Ky's foot.

"Why dat lil nigga always grabbing shit lil ugly ass." Kamikaze scrunched his face up at the dog

"U must tryna get high?" Ky asks him, kyro stood there dropping the pack on Ky's shoe. "Shid come on" he stood up walking to his kitchen.

As kyro followed behind him, Ma'Kylin placed his blunt in his mouth then opened a drawer filled with all his big stashes of weed and more.

"Chips or a brownie? Wait..don't y'all dogs get fucked up offa chocolate?" He looks at the clueless dog.

Shaking his head, Grabbing the bag of chips he opens then pouring them into Kyro's bowl.