𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.28

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Ma'Kylin put his blunt out hearing Ky'Nani was up since he heard his bedroom Tv cut on. He entered his room she was sitting up looking around confused.

"How you gone get up and cut the Tv on and u ain't brushed yo teeth yet princess" He says sitting down next to her.

"I don't have the remote da." Nana said looking at him stupid. "See look" she pointed to Kyro who walked out the bathroom with the remote in his mouth.

Ma'Kylin stole Kyro from Sy'Teia just cus he felt like it, he didn't kill Kyro surprisingly they got along well and he loved Nana.

He knew Teia probably had been going crazy about her dog but he didn't care. It had been a couple of months since they've talked or seen eachother.

Ky couldn't lie and say what she did didn't hurt him because it did..he was mad at the same time. Most of all he was kinda proud of himself for not doing anything crazy at the time..but who said he wasn't gonna do anything at all?

Once Ma'Kylin looked at him he dropped the remote onto the floor from his mouth running out the room.

"Ugly ass dog" Ky mumbled. "He's not ugly him is very cute" Nana folded her arms at Ky as she defended Kyro.

"Okay princess my bad' let's get chu ready fa the day. Ight?" He stood up picking her up out the bed.

"K, what we doing today? U said you'd take me to the park and that way I can find me a boyfriend." She said

Ma'Kylin scrunched his face up."Ian never say no shit like that. Your never getting a boyfriend"

"You did say sum shit like that" Nana repeated after him in her own words. Ma'Kylin closed her mouth together.

"Stop cursing Nana I told you bout dat' u ain't grown lil folks. Apologize" He tells her as she frowns her face up.

"I sorry for saying bad word." Nana apologized looking away from Ky now having an attitude.

"Now you mad?" He laughed standing her on her stool grabbing her toothbrush for her along with her toothpaste so she could brush her teeth.

"Your mean." She said mugging him as she prepared her toothbrush standing on her little step stool.

"Nah u just bratty and think u can have your way all the time. U know u not supposed to curse."

But it was kinda his fault..anything she wanted he'd get it any thing she needed done he'd do it. Ma'Kylin was learning how to tell her no instead of yes all the time.

Ky'Nani began to brush her teeth. Ma'Kylin walked back into his bedroom picking up his remote off the floor.

Ma'Kylin fixed his room back up since Ky'Nani turnt his condo into her own lil club last night putting stuff everywhere.

"Daddy your phones ringing." Ky'Nani yelled from his bathroom.

"Bring it to me lil girl."

She brung him his phone, he stared at it confused not knowing who was calling him. He didn't know this number at all.

"Who the fuck is this?" He answered his eyebrow raised waiting for them to speak.