𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.29

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"Im mad I'm finally out the hospital..ima miss getting my dick sucked by nurse Johnson everyday." Booka sighed flopping down on Teia's couch.

After months and months he was finally discharged from the hospital, him finally being back to himself brung some type of excitement back into Teia's life.

"Booka certain things u just keep to yourself." Teia looks as him as her elbows rested on her knees holding her head in her hands.

He shrugged throwing his feet on Kia who was laid out on the couch sleeping peacefully like always.

"Are you doing better?" She asks him referring to his mental, remembering him talk about the voices in his head that drove him crazy to him ending up in the hospital for months.

"Yeah ..I'm coo I just needa keep myself busy to stay out of my head and stay on top of my medication. I gotta go to the doctor Monday they say they gotta run a few test" He says picking up his phone.

"What Typa test?" Teia questions being curious.

"I don't really know they say they found something and told me to take it easy' sum shit like that but I was busy thinking bout a blunt." Booka shrugged his shoulders.

"Lord booka" Sy'Teia sighed shaking her head having nothing else to say..all she could do was pray that it wasn't nothing bad.

"I seen what happened to Beezy dat nigga a weirdo fa real I oughta go find him and beat his ass." She heard him say out randomly

Teia rubbed her temple that was a name and person she was tired of hearing about. Him found knocked out infront of the store was going viral all around the raq.

Supposedly his jaw was dislocated; People didn't know who did it to him though, but Sy'Teia had a good guess who it could've been.

"Don't bring up that name in here like fa real ion know why he even started acting so weird"

"He started letting them goofies in dat weak ass trap boost his head up' nigga started popping pills and shi. His ass a straight junkie." Booka shook his head disappointed.

"Heon een take care of his son no more his babymomma be texting me asking me have I seen him cus Amir be crying real bad for him."

"That's sad he just like Lula for real." Teia replied looking at her phone scrolling through her DM's full of niggas who she didn't want.

"Get cho feet off me booka move it's hot." Kia moved around trying to push his feet offa her but she was still half sleep and he was heavy.

"Say please." He laughed poking her stomach with his finger something he had been doing all day since he's seen kia's bump.

Teia could tell that he was fascinated with the fact that Kia was pregnant since he always said it was gonna be Sy'Teia first even though Kia was always the hoe.

"Ugly bitch." Kia smacked her lips getting up moving to the other end of the couch grabbing the 'throw' blanket laying back down.

"You guys would be so cute but y'all act like it's some wrong with y'all getting together." Teia said to Booka referring to him and Kia.