[⁶🦋] 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞

the days have passed in the blink of an eye

the days have passed in the blink of an eye. it felt like yesterday was a sunny, lucky monday and today turned into gloom and bad luck. the date may not be 13th, but it surely was a black friday.

it's all beomgyu could think off. he didn't manage to pay attention to any of his classes because of the great amount of stress, but somehow, he stayed out of trouble. there was only one break, after the second class, where s.coups sent him to buy them food, and beomgyu obeyed, but received a slap across the face from him only because he accidentally bought a different snack for joshua that looked pretty much similar to the one he wanted. his cheekbone turned redder than before, but other than that, the whole day felt like a miracle. as if someone finally stopped them from unleashing hardcore hatred upon him.

his body stationed in front of his locker, ordering the books inside for monday morning, but his mind wasn't really anchored in the present. all he could think of was the moment yeonjun would place foot inside his humble home and then an endless chain of misfortunes could happen. thank god he had enough time this morning to clean up a little bit, even though they were supposed to meet in the afternoon.

it was 1 pm now and beomgyu's stomach started to make a few noises that brought a tint of red in his pale cheeks, out of embarrassment. but no one was around him to hear it, which comforted him more or less. he'd better hurry to get back home, to eat something, then prepare everything for the project, because it's gonna be a long, agonizing day.

what could possibly wrong? he thought. i already went through everything worse. that was his way of trying to get used to the situation, feeding himself the last crumb of courage he had.

the last thing he had to do was to take his headphones out and he was good to go. he started searching for them, thinking that they might have ended up under the pile of notebooks and other stuff, but there were nowhere to be found in that locker and that frustrated him. "where did i put them... i had them this morning." the brown-haired boy muttered under his breath while his brows knitted together in confusion before starting to search in his backpack as well. nothing.

"did i drop them somewhere?" a long, exhausted sigh escaped his lips and ended up closing the locker with disappointment painted all over his face. you could tell by the dark circles under his eyes that he didn't have much sleep last night and losing the stuff he needed was the least of his wishes.

now he had to deal with the horrible sounds of the outside world. and, on top of that, the lack of sleep from last night brought him an ugly headache and listening to music on his way back home was a chance he missed to soothe the pain.

ultimately, with a defeated sigh, beomgyu put his backpack on his back and headed to the exit, careful to not bump into somebody again. it turned out to be a habit in the past few days, after he found out that he has to share his personal space with a person he hated, but also liked. because he was stupid enough to fall for the one who made his life miserable on a daily basis just for his amusement.