[¹³🦋] 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞

(A/N): this chapter contains depiction of SA

(A/N): this chapter contains depiction of SA. read at ur own risk, ok?? skip it if you're not comfortable. also, wp is being an ass and the chapter might look funny, idk why TT

the moment he stepped into the kitchen-surprisingly enough, he found it rather quickly, guided by the instinct, beomgyu felt a bit better and lighter. as if huge chunks have been lifted from his shoulder and chest. the guilt manifested weirdly for him.

why guilt, though? it's not like he and yeonjun were involved in a romantic relationship. it's not like he was cheating on him with taehyun's acquaintance. but... for him, last night mattered meant something.

yeonjun may have been pissed drunk, but he was still the only one who got to taste his sweet virginity. and no matter how much his consciousness would remind him that yeonjun probably didn't care about anything that happened in his apartment... beomgyu didn't care.

and surely he didn't want to experience someone else's lips on top of his own just for the sake of 'experimenting'. he was already experimenting enough by being present at a stranger's party.

he had taken a few steps forward, but the image in front of him stopped him dead in his tracks, making him almost forget why he had come all the way to the kitchen and what he was looking for. it turned out that jay had been right with the information he had shared just a few minutes before.

his buddy niki, whom beomgyu recognized surprisingly quickly even from his profile, was there, his back pressed against the kitchen counter. his arms were wrapped around another guy's neck, while their faces were united in a kiss worthy of adult movies. so passionate and intense, that beomgyu's cheeks were on fire with embarrassment that he had caught them in such an intimate position.

just like everyone else could have. it reminded him of last night, seeding inside him the urge to shudder at the thought, as his body already started to awaken. the thought of turning on his heels slowly and insensibly sounded like a good idea all of a sudden.

and he almost made it back to the door.

"beomgyu?" niki's voice called out his name, making the boy turn to face him while biting his lower lip. he felt like he already ruined their fun. "i thought you wouldn't come after all. apparently, i was wrong, how do you like it here?"

the cheeky boy flashed a playful smile while still having his arms looped around his boyfriend's -beomgyu assumed- neck. they looked good together, but the fact that they were kissing in public like it was nothing didn't sit right with beomgyu. because he couldn't understand how could that be possible without being scared that something bad's gonna happen to them after that.

born in a society that perceived homosexuality as the ultimate sin which must be punished and exterminated, it was hard for him to comprehend the new world he stepped in tonight. if we exclude last night's events, of course.