[⁸🦊] 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗

"what the hell is going on in here?!" the penetrating, strong voice boomed, echoing around the living room

beomgyu was completely gone. he might have left a few of his belongings back on the couch, but that was a matter he would face later on, i'm sure.

"yeonjun, i'm asking you a fucking question! what the hell do you think you're doing here?"

a loud and long sigh escaped his lips, while the said male rolled his eyes in frustration. "that's another question." he retorted and bent down to pick up the towel, wrapping it back around his waist. it didn't fit quite well with a hard on, but he surely wasn't bothered by the tent in the front as much as he was bothered by the uninvited guest.

"what do you take me for, young man? am i a joke to you?"

"how about you start asking relevant questions for once? let's see if i'll take you as a joke after that, mm? stupidity doesn't suit you well, serin." yeonjun flashed a fake smile at her and headed to the open kitchen, feeling the need to wet his throat with something cold. maybe that'll calm his body down.

"first of all, i am your step-mother, get that straight into that little head of yours. and you will address me properly." her tone was rigid and harsh, but stone cold while she stepped closer to the living room. she smoked a lot on a daily, and the husky voice was there to prove it. "as much as i despise this, i came here to deliver a message from your father. you know how busy he is."

"ah... so you're both his silicone doll and now his lawyer too..., i see." yeonjun concluded, referring to the woman's fake breasts and filled lips. "what is it? make it quick, though, you just ruined my fun time and now i'm bored." there was no need for eye contact, yeonjun was minding his own business with some energy drink he usually hated. but it was either that, or straight up alcohol. and he didn't feel like getting drunk just yet.

"what were you doing to that boy?" she let her designer purse rest on the counter surface, facing the younger's bare back as she took a seat on the barstool. "your father said you were done messing around like a kid. if i take a look now... you're quite a man. in appearance, of course." she let out her bitter laugh.

but to her surprise, it didn't spark any reaction inside him. he was too busy not giving a fuck about her presence. but he turned around, facing her and pressed the lower of his back against the edge of the opposite counter, sipping nonchalantly from his can. he could see how, from time to time, serin would let her ocean eyes wonder down below on his body, reaching a part she shouldn't be interested in.

"he's talking shit behind my back again? i'm not surprised, but he can do better next time." he shrugged.

"he's not talking behind your back, he's concerned about your future. he's making plans to assure you decent life, you should be thankful for that, at least."

"here's the part you're missing, barbie. i'm not interested in his plans and i have my own life. i have nothing to be thankful for, especially to him." he muttered the last part through gritted teeth. then, a devious smirk widened on his lips. "but i bet you're doing a great job at being thankful on your knees every night. can you still get it up? the dog's pretty old."