[²⁰🦊] 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗

a few nights later

a few nights later

"i wasn't expecting your call." the male cleared his throat, as his eyes roamed around as if he's never been there. but that would be a complete lie, because he wouldn't have enough fingers to count all the places he's had sex around this home. "actually, i wasn't expecting you to want me here at all."

huening kai stepped out of the trance of his thoughts. after he cleared his throat, his eyes finally landed upon yeonjun's, capturing his gaze. the boy looked ethereal, like always, as if he was cropped out of a fashion magazine or o playboy, depending on how you like to picture it.

luscious lips that smelled like peach, pink glitter in the corner of his eyes and his extremely hot attire. he was, indeed, a very rare doll in everyone's collection. only that... until now, yeonjun was the only one who got to taste the sweetness of his body even after their incendiary time.

"are you just going to sit there and stare around?" yeonjun's voice came out as cold as ever. or maybe... there was something more behind his words this time. "why are you acting so weird? it's not the first time you're coming over."

huening kai rubbed the side of his neck and ultimately let out a short chuckle. "because i'm here for over five minutes now and you haven't ripped these off of me, i guess?" the boy shrugs as he gestured towards his still intact clothes, as if it was an obvious fact.

then, he stepped closer to the couch. yeonjun took a seat—not his usual lazy seat, he was sitting straight, exuding discomfort—, but the blondie fairy maintained his posture for a little longer, still confused.

"kai, i didn't ask you to come here for sex. i'm sorry to burst your bubble if you came prepared, but i'm not in the mood for that." yeonjun clarified as he looked down at his own hands. he had his elbows resting on his knees, his body being in a humble position with a bent forward back.

"huh? what was that? did choi yeonjun just apologize to me? the choi yeonjun?" huening kai mocked him in a playful manner, but he still looked surprised by the sudden change in the redhead's behavior. ultimately, he took a seat right next to him, taking off his fluffy coat. oh, what an appetizing diva he was...

"what the hell did you do? i don't even recognize you. did you kill somebody?"

yeonjun widened his eyes, taken aback by his assumptions. "tch, what makes you think i did something bad?" he scoffed right after,

"because," kai placed two fingers under the male's chin, orientating his face in his direction, "all i can read on your face is guilt. i told you, i've never seen you like this before and you never wanted me to come over for anything other than straight up sex. what did you do?"

damn, he thought. am i so easy to read, after all?

yeonjun avoided his suspicious gaze, feeling its pressure to the depths of his being. "i..." his mind was being clouded by a tremendous wave of unspoken words, intelligible noises and useless whispering. his heart was just equally affected by all the bottled emotions inside. "stop it." he sighed deeply and pushed his hand away. "i just needed to talk to a friend."