[⁹🦋] 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞

the whole weekend had been a nightmare for him

the whole weekend had been a nightmare for him. not only could he not sleep without those horrible scenes replaying in his mind every time he closed his eyes shut, but anything he tried to do would stall him, because he couldn't think of anything else but the fact that the redhead's cock had been in his mouth for a good few moments, flooding the whole space with its massive length.

he should feel nothing but pure disgust for how poorly he was treated. but instead of that, there was a small part of him that hosted a tingly sensation in the pit of his stomach whenever his mind would wonder back to a naked yeonjun. oh, how much he hated himself for blushing because of that...

monday had caught beomgyu looking like a zombie. devoid of life and will to exist, for the most part.

and though he hadn't reacted the moment s.coups and his buddy had offered him the 'fair' share of harassment, he couldn't help but feel a wave of relief when he realized that yeonjun hadn't attended any of the classes that day.

someone from above took his side for once, from what it seemed.

after classes, beomgyu went home alone again. as usual, he sat at the back of the bus, earphones in his ears and eyes squinting with fatigue, the hood of his hoodie covering his soft, slightly tousled hair.

he felt much better whenever he listened to music, because it was always this girl band, loona, that gave him a state of calm and bliss. in other words, the voices of those girls were gradually closing in on the crumbling walls of his safe zone.

he was so happy when no one seemed to notice him on the bus, though he sometimes happened to be in the same tight area as his classmates. he didn't need that now, when his mind had suddenly chosen to be against him. and he didn't understand why. first his heart had betrayed him, choosing to harbor feelings for yeonjun, and now his brain, as if it wasn't bad enough already.

in the next few moments, beomgyu got off the bus to the rhythm and lyrics of a song called 'heart attack', which seemed to fit perfectly with his reality. he took care to weave his way through the sudden mass of people crowding the bus stop as they exited the bus at once, then crossed the street to the karaoke shop.

as he prepared to continue on his way, as his foot stepped safely onto the pavement, something—or rather someone—grabbed him by the handle of his backpack, pulling him back.

beomgyu flinched and immediately pulled one of the buds out of his ears, swallowing dryly with widened eyes. there was no way he could have been followed by yeonjun's gang here too.

"so that's why you weren't answering me... you were listening to music. i thought you made a habit of having people chase after you, tsk..." although the tone used was scolding, and the words were spoken with a smile, beomgyu couldn't have been happier to see that the person in front of him was taehyun. seeking his attention, again.

"i- i'm sorry-"

"you're heading home?" the other cut him off shortly.

"ah,... yes! i just got out of the bus." beomgyu couldn't understand why, or how come taehyun wanted to talk to him again after what happened last time.