[¹⁰🦋] 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞 {m}

beomgyu was standing there, unable to move

beomgyu was standing there, unable to move. only his knees that turned into jello were able to tremble from time to time. he couldn't believe his eyes. yeonjun was standing in front of him, trespassing the perimeter of his safe zone with just a few inches so casually.

how did he remember where i told him to drive us back on friday?...

n-no, what's he doing here?

he couldn't gather the courage to ask, but beomgyu did look at the male in front of him through his long, delicate lashes and he sensed something odd about him.

but by the time he was able to find a solution to this mystery, the collar of his shirt was caught in the fist of the male in front of him, suddenly pulling beomgyu towards him until their faces were barely inches apart.

"aren't you gonna answer?" yeonjun's voice sounded like a murmur interrupted by a soft rasp, but something was indeed out of place.

not only were his words twisting on the tip of his tongue, but the second his breath fanned over beomgyu's lips, the brown-haired boy felt slightly dizzy.

"a-are you drunk?" beomgyu stuttered. apart from the smell of cigarettes, a strong fragrance of wine...? struck all his senses, numbing them. he might be wrong because he wasn't an expert in alcoholic drinks, obviously.

yeonjun smirked and ran his tongue over his plump lips. the wet tip almost touched beomgyu's lower lip. almost.

"you don't like me when i'm drunk? well..." he sighed, with no intention of getting rid of that sly smile, "too bad, because it's your fault. i'm not... going anywhere until you take full responsibility."

my fault? h-how in heaven's name is it my fault that you got drunk?!

the grip loosened until yeonjun let go. "should we go up now, or... we can spend the night here, i don't mind."

given the ultimatum, beomgyu realized that there was no other way out of this situation. the wind had begun to blow outside, and he was already shivering in his thin jacket, and his doubts that yeonjun would soon leave were stronger than ever precisely because he constantly felt the other too close to him, to his body.

so, he sighed in defeat inwardly and walked with the redhead behind him inside the apartment complex. as the elevator was broken, they had to make their way up the stairs, and because yeonjun kept complaining about it, they had attracted the attention of some neighbors on the lower floors. an old woman looked at them suspiciously and judged them with squinted eyes. beomgyu's face flushed with shame.

luckily for him, they had finally reached his door, so he quickly unlocked it with trembling fingers and rushed in, waiting to be followed by the uninvited guest.

he didn't get to breathe a sigh of relief, though, because in the next second, his back was tightly pressed against the now closed door, and yeonjun's body was immediately glued against his. his sinful mouth made direct contact with the soft skin of his neck, starting to kiss and suck on areas that no one had ever touched like this before, as his arms wrapped around his waist slim so possessively.