Meeting

You were woken up by the sound of your alarm going off, you groaned and rolled out of bed and making your way to the bathroom.

You turned on the shower and quickly showered making sure to not be late for your first day of school. You were very nervous but you wanted to look extra good for your first impression.

You dried yourself off and blow dried your hair, you brushed it out and brushed your teeth, breakfast can wait till tomorrow.

You added light makeup on and put on lip gloss on before grabbing your bag and books and heading out the door.

"Hey Mia, welcome to St. Orchards your first class is just down the hallway to your left."

You thanked him and gave him a brief smile before heading into your first class. Maths, you were pretty good at maths and you always were in the higher level so you weren't as nervous.

You made your way to the back and sat down, making sure to not make any eye contact with anyone.

But someone caught your eye, someone with blue long hair and bright blue ocean eyes, she was wearing basketball shorts and a baggy loose tee with thick Jordan's.

She made her way over to you and sitting in the chair next to you, she immediately took out her phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"Yo your the new kid right?"

You looked over at her

"Yeah I am"

"U good at math?"

"I love math"

"Do my fucking math homework and we won't have any trouble princess"

You glared at her and turned away.

"Do we have a deal?"

You nodded softly and kept your eyes on the board.
This isn't going very well.

The bell rang and you chucked your books back into your bag and went to get up to leave before she pushed you back down on your chair.

She mouthed 'wait' while the rest of the class emptied out of the classroom.

"Meet me at the car park after school with the homework and we won't have a problem"

"Fine you fucking bitchass"

She laughed and walked out, leaving you in the room.

(Time skip)

You walked out the back to where Billie told you to go, you were waiting for 20 mins and she finally showed up.

"Hey do u have the work princess"

You nodded and handed her everything.

"If you want I can tutor you if you really struggle with maths" you asked.

You swear you saw her bite her lip but you must've say dreamed.

"Let's go then, my house right now"

She clicked her car remote and saw a Matt black Mercedes light up, she was fucking loaded.

"Hurry up and get in"

You got in the passenger seat and she blasted her music, speeding off down the street, narrowly missing the curb.

"Watch where your going holy shit"

She laughed as we pulled up to this giant mansion with thick concrete fence going all around the property.

She scanned her card and the gates opened up.

You face was 'O' shaped as you looked at how big the house was.

"Once your finished admiring my crib let's go to my room"

She eagerly ran down to her room, you were immediately greeted by red led lights and a bunch of artist posters on her wall and lots of drawings and writings.

"Nice room"

"Can we get this fucking over with already new girl"

You showed her the work and explained it to her as easy as you could. She rolled her eyes and flopped down on her bed.

"Wanna play truth or dare?"

"Sure"

"T or D" she asked

"Dare"

She smirked

"I dare you to show me your boobs"

"BILLIE WHAT THE FUCK"

she edged closer to you and she ripped off her shirt, exposing her HUMUNGOUS breasts, they were CANNONS. Your eyes drifted down to them and you realised you've been staring at them for a little too long.

"You like what you see princess?"

Your face went red

"Do what I say"

You obediently took off your shirt and unclasped your black laced bra, you've been so self conscious about your body and immediately covered your body with your arms.

"Why so insecure you have a beautiful bod" she winked.

"Billie are you.. gay?"

She moved closer to you,

"Fuck yes I am but the school can not know alright princess."

You nodded "we should get back to the math work" you went to stand up from the bed but felt strong hands grip your lower waist and pull you back down.  Her thick cold rings on your skin making you shiver.

She was on top of you at this point and was staring at your lips and boobs.

"May I?" She bit her bottom lip in the hottest way possible, rubbing her hands over your stomach.

You became hesitant and she noticed your body language and immediately jumped off of you.

"Sorry I just thought-"

"No it's okay Bil it's just I've never had sex with a girl before..."

"We can go slow, I don't want to rush that pretty  body of yours"

"Thank you"

She handed you some of your clothes and smirked as you undressed in-front of her. You were now wearing a tank top and shorts.

You both climbed into bed and you felt her arms slither around you, pulling you into her so your ass was up against her crotch.

You could feel her slightly grind up against you and you knew she was in the mood but she immediately shook it off knowing that you didn't want to rush.

You fell asleep in her arms peacefully, it was weird because she was so rude to you and now you were in her bed sleeping with her. You felt safe and protected in her arms and she smelt so nice.

You were already catching feelings and you hoped that she was too.