after party

Billies POV

"BRO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GIRLFRIEND" I shoved through everyone dancing, I was at the afterparty and my angel messaged me saying she was here but I couldn't find her beautiful face anywhere.

I bumped into someone and spilt their drink all over their chest, "oh shit sorr-" I looked up and my eyes met his. I glared at him and he just smirked and leant in to kiss me I shot back immediately and punched him in the face with the most force I've ever done. "THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE Q?" I spat at him on the ground and walked off like nothing happened, everyone's eyes were on me and I knew I was gonna get in trouble for that but whatever.

I shook my fists to try and get the pain away but my main focus was to find my baby. My eyes locked onto the beautiful woman walking out of her car. "BABY" I yelled while running over to her. "Hi beautiful" she complimented as she pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled away with a big smirk on my face, I watched as her gaze focused on my red knuckles and she glared at me. "You can't go anywhere without getting into fights this is your celebration night for fucks sake" She sighed.

I grabbed her face and made her look at me, "baby don't worry it's fine honestly, let's go celebrate then" I pulled her into my side by her waist and we walked in with my arm holding her into me. She's mine back the fuck up bitches.

I manspread my legs on the couch and watched as my girlfriend chugged down shot after shot, she's gonna be a mess tonight. A bomb ass song came on and I had to get up and party, Im not wasting my time sitting on a couch all night.

Lights were flashing all around me and the music was so loud it was making the house shake, literally. The strong smell of alcohol and weed streamed through the house. Best night ever. Everyone was jumping up and down and I had random people dancing on me but I just ignored it and continued having a good night.

I started getting sore ankles so I mad any way out of the oozing crowd, I saw some girl touching all up on my beautiful girl and she looked scared and frozen. "She's mine get the fuck out small dick" I grabbed him by the throat and shoved him off her.

I scooped her off the counter and held her in my arms and brought her away from the main party. "Sweetheart are you okay?" I kissed her forehead and rubbed her cheek softly as we found an empty room upstairs.

"You look so good" she bit her lip and traced her finger from my bottom lip down to my breasts. My breathing hitched and I smirked but immediately stopped as she was drunk.

"Later I promise" I kissed the back of her hand before interlocking our fingers and going back to the crowd to dance.

~

The whole night I've had people come up to me and shake my hand or give me a hug and congratulate me and honestly it makes me feel really good inside. I wouldn't have gotten this far without my fans and of course my family and my perfect girlfriend. I'm so grateful for the life I have right now.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 2:32am, I turned to my side to get my beautiful angel and she looked like she was about to pass out. I immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her through the crowd and out onto the front yard. There wasn't many people here so that was good. "Baby are you gonna vomit?" I patted her back as she bent over a bush. She nodded and her stomach lurched up and I grabbed her hair and held it out of her face as she threw up in the bushes. 

"Let it all out your alright" I hummed as all that could be hear was the booming noise of the music inside and her vomiting. After she was done I gave her a tissue I had in my pocket to wipe her mouth.

"I'm fucked aren't I" she groaned, I laughed and nodded, "yep your gonna be hungover as fuck tomorrow angel but that's okay" I kissed her shoulder and sat down on the grass with her.

"Angel" I spoke after sitting in silence for a few minutes, "mhm" she mumbled into my neck. "Promise me you won't leave me ever" she suit up and gave me a confused look, "I promise, to death do us apart" she linked my pinky and laid back down.

she is my person.

~

"ANGEL FACCEEEEE COME ON" I yelled from the front door, I'm going to propose. I'm in love with her and I feel like she is my soulmate and this all feels right. I've gotten her a large diamond ring that cost me hella cash but I don't care, anything for this woman.

"You look good mamas" I bit my lip and looked her up and down as she came walking down the stairs. Her face blushed red and she kissed my lips softly, I hungrily slammed her against the wall and kissed her back even harder. "Fuck Billie" she moaned. I smirked and pulled away leaving her lips red and swollen. "As much as i'd love to fuck right now, I have other priorities"

She rolled her eyes playfully and held my hand, swinging it back and forth and dragging me to my dragon. I had the biggest grin on my face and I knew I looked suspicious to her right now.

As we pulled up to a beautiful private beach that I rented out I led her over to a pre-set romantic area just for us. There was an ice bucket with two bottles of wine and her favourite snacks, rose petals all around us and pillows so she will be comfy.

"Oh my god Billie" she squealed and ran across the sand over to it, her mouth was open and she was so happy, I smiled and held her hand and sat her down on the blanket.

"But what is this all for?" She laid on my lap, playing with the strands of my hair on my neck. I just smiled down at her beautiful face and winked at her.

After about an hour of us just talking and cuddling I built up the courage to marry her, I slid her off my lap and stood her up. The sun was just setting and r was perfect. I held her hands and looked her in her beautiful eyes.

"Angel, as soon as I laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one for me, you've taught me how to love how to grow into a better person, how to care for others around me. You have the biggest heart and the best personality, you are everything and more that I want in a girl and I love you endlessly. You are my girl and you always have been. So baby..." I got down on one knee and opened the ring box. "Will you be my girl for the rest of my life and marry me?" I was choking back tears and she was fully sobbing. "YES YES A THOUSANDS TIMES YES" I jumped from the ground and pulled her into the longest kiss ever, I swayed side to side and my stomach was bursting with butterflies.

"I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I squealed as I scooped her up bridal style and ran to the water. "SHES MY WIFE MY WIFE" I screamed into the ocean.

"To death do us apart"

"To death do us apart" I repeated.

The end.