party

You and Billie have been hanging out non stop, she treats you like an angel and your the happiest you've ever been when your with her. She acts all tough but in the inside she's a clingy baby that needs attention 24/7

B: "baby my mates having a party tonight do u wanna come with me it'll be fun"

You groaned but nodded. She smiled and leaned in to kiss you gently on the lips.

"It better be fun" you rolled your eyes.

~

You and Bil were in the bathroom getting ready together, she was brushing her hair and you were applying light makeup with strong eyeliner.

You looked hot 🔥

B: "damn princess you look fire" she bit her lip before spinning her pointer finger around ordering you to spin for her.

B: "fuuuuck god your so beautiful"

She grabbed your waist and kissed your lips passionately, you both smiled against the kiss before you pulled out.

"Let's hurry up and go" you laughed.

Arriving at the party

You and Billie walked in together, hand in hand. There was heaps of people in the house so it was super packed everywhere.

You felt Billie grip your hand harder so that you didn't get lost. The music was blasting and you had to yell so the person next to you could even hear you. The whole house smelt strong of weed and alcohol.

You kept following Bil's lead before you both found your way to a couch. She sat down and pulled your waist down so your sitting on her lap.

B: "fucking crazy here"

You laughed.

"Yoo Bil nice to see you man"

You got up off her lap and she stood up and did a handshake with them and she was smiling broadly.

B: "Hey what's up how you been?"

You stood next to her awkwardly, wishing this would be over soon.

"Yeah I'm good are you enjoying the party? I got weed in the back if u need them like the old days" he chuckled before Billie smiled slightly.

B: "Nah I'm good I don't do drugs anymore but thanks anyway"

He nodded and they both said bye before hugging and he left to join the rest of the party.

~

You had lost Billie at this point, she had given you a quick kiss before saying she was going to catch up with old time friends, she had asked for you to come but you politely declined. You didn't want to be in her way.

You were leaning against a counter drinking a vodka mix slowly so you didn't get blackout drunk super fast. You know you shouldn't be drinking because of your past. "oh well fuck it"

You felt yourself get lightheaded and dizzy, you face went pale and you felt your stomach rising. Oh shit.

You rushed to the bin just in time and you vomited for a good 10 minutes. You had drunk way too many drinks and you were so drunk.

You felt your hair get put up in a ponytail and you turned around to see a girl smiling slightly before patting your back.

"Why did you drink so much" she laughed

"Fuck off my girlfriend went off somewhere and so it's just me and my drinks" you slurred.

Her eyebrows shot up, probably because I said 'girlfriend'.