Show

Hey so I'm going to try and do Billies POV this chapter 🤘

Billie

Im so nervous for tonight, I'm doing a meet and greet and then I have a show don't get me wrong, I love all my babies but I hate it when they just want my autograph and a photo. I just wish they had an actual conversation with me other than screaming my name.

I opened my phone and smiled as I saw messages from mia.

Princess💕

Princess💕
Hi baby
I'm so proud of you
goodluck tonight
Your going to do amazing
I wish I could hug and kiss you
bye pretty🥰

Me
Hi princess thank you so much
I miss you more than ever
I won't be on for a while 😕
thank you so so so much

You grinned and turned your phone off, it's my time to shine.

~

"BILLIE BILLIE I LOVE U SO MUCH BILLIE BILLIE"

I put on a smile and ran down the gates where my babies were, I held their hands and gave as many of them hugs. They all were crying and they had their phones out recording me.

"I hope to see you guys again at my show tonight I love you all" I blew them kisses before my bodyguards started bringing me down to the building.

"Fucking hell my ankles hurt so bad" I whined,

My brother Finneas and my parents were all with me in the green room, I had my hair ready and my outfit but my ankles hurt so bad.

I cant help myself but jump all around the stage when im performing, it doesn't feel real enough when im not.

My mum, Maggie made me do these work outs that help strengthen my ankle muscles and my leg muscles, they did help but I kind of slacked off and haven't done them in a while.

M: "Billie this is why you need to focus on your health, you could get seriously hurt."

I rolled my eyes and let out a small 'whatever' before my staff told me to come backstage and that I was needed on stage soon.

I ran down excitedly and my heart was pounding with thrill. I had so much adrenaline and I was so ready for this.

I heard my fans screaming my name, lights flashing, the start of bad guy playing, the beats drumming in my ear.

I ran onto the stage and everyone went crazy, I jumped around and started singing bad guy.

"I'm the bad guy.. duh!"

~
My performance had finished and I was making my way back to the green room, my hair was a mess and my ankle hurt like hell. But I had the best experience out there.

I slumped down onto a beanbag and started bending my foot up and down, I have to do this a lot now that I have so many injuries with my ankle.

M: "baby you were amazing out there!"

"Thanks mum I love you so much"

Soon after, my dad and Finneas came in and I hugged them all and we just talked about my show. I chugged down a whole bottle of water before making my way back outside AGAIN.

I had a smaller meet and greet to do where I take photos with my fans in-front of a green screen.

There was this really pretty girl, she looked about my age and she was so happy to see me.

"Hi my baby come here"

I hugged her tightly and I talked to her quickly before we got to the photo shoot. She wanted to do a photo shoot where I bent her over and held my hands on her ass and we both stuck out tongues out. It was wild but fun.

We laughed for a bit before I moved onto my next fans for their photo.

An hour later I was finally done and I was exhausted as fuuuuuuck!

"mum I'm headin to my apartment in dragon ight?"

M: "okay sweetie be safe, great show tonight you did insane!"

We both smiled before I gave her a big hug and a kiss before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. My adrenaline was still wild.

I got to my apartment after a while and was greeted by my bodyguards as they led me to my room and both sat down at my door. They said it was for extra protection as people are still going crazy about my show tonight.

I jumped in the shower straight away as my makeup ran down my face, I washed my hair and my body, my blood still pumping with exhilaration.

I got out after a while and blow dried my hair, my whole body was screaming for sleep and I realised I haven't slept at all in the past 24 hours.

I got changed into comfy clothes and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

~

"Hey hey slow down baby whats wrong?"

M: "you know what you did" she bursted into tears.

I laid on my bed and furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remind what I possibly could have done.

I shook my head slowly before saying "I don't know what I have done all I've done is my show and my meet and greets princess"

She glared at me before hanging up.

Princess💕

Me
love what did I do?
answer me baby talk to me

Princess💕
BILLIE ARE YOU FR?
you had your hands all over this girl
Don't even try to deny it
I've seen all the photos
I've seen plenty.

Me
Baby my fans chose the pose
It was just a simple photoshoot
nothing else
why don't you trust me?
I'm sorry
read: 7:04am

"I ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP"

I continued screaming and shouting before I accidentally smashed a vase against the wall. I fell into a heap on the ground and just sobbed into my jumper, my eyes were red and puffy and my face was so pale.

I pulled myself together and splashed cold water on my face, I looked somewhat decent and made my way out the door.

My bodyguards stood up straight as I opened the door and I just nodded and kept walking.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I am anyway. I swung the door open as a bell rung, I'm going to drown myself in alcohol.