deal

Billies POV

I cant sleep with the fear that the cops will find us, my beautiful girl is asleep in my bed because she said 'I don't want to wake up and your gone'. Of course I wasn't complaining as this so the first time I've slept with her since 3 years.

She looked so peaceful sleeping, I am so lucky to have such a beautiful woman in my bed and no one else's.

I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me so my front was up against her ass and my head nuzzled into her neck.

I took in her scent and smiled to myself, god I'm so in love with her.

M: "go to sleep horny woman"

My jaw dropped and we both laughed.

"I'm not horny princess" I mumbled into her neck.

M:"Your throbbing on my ass Billie"

I placed my lips onto her neck and smirked, my hand travelled down her sides and under the back of her shirt, scratching her back softly with my acrylic nails.

M:"Your such a tease"

I watched Mia as she took out her phone as it started ringing so I decided to tease her, I gripped her throat gently by my hand and left soft kisses down her jawline.

M: "yeah h-hey mum I'm fine" she was biting her lip to try and contain her moans.

M: "I'm at a friends I'm safe"

I bit her neck hard as she called me her friend, my lips moved up to her ear, "A friends?" I seductively whispered.

My hands gripped her waist and I started moving my hips in a slow motion up against her ass, causing her to throw her head back.

M: "hey mum I gotta go can I call you back later? Okay bye love you"

She threw her phone across the room and turned towards me.

M: "I told you, your a horny woman"

I pouted,

M: "fuck it come here"

~

"Are you sure you want to do this princess" I whispered as I hovered over her naked body.

M: "slut me the fuck out Billie"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked at how bold she is, I leant down and attached my lips to her neck, sucking and harshly biting all over her neck and collarbone. Now everyone can see that she's mine.

I massaged her boobs with my left hand while my other was rubbing her inner thighs, I could feel her juices dripping down her legs and I haven't even touched her clit yet.

M: "Billie stop fucking teasing me"  I grinned at how turned on she was getting by just small touches to her body.

"Be patient princess" I pushed her hand away and pulled it over her head, I kissed her cheek softly before moving down to the lower half of her body.

"God your perfect" I moaned into her thighs, I inserted 2 fingers into her clit and pumped as hard and fast as I could, her back was arched off the bed and she was gripping the bed sheets.

M: "FUCK BILLIE" I watched as my baby threw her head back and the room was filled with her perfect moans.

"Look at me while I fuck You" I growled.

I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her hips were bucking up against my chest, I curled my fingers into a 'come here' motion and jammed my fingers in deeper before I felt the warm cum drip outside of her heat.