broken

I forgot to tell you but this book contains talk is S/H

It's been a few hours since Billie had screamed at you, you've done nothing but cry and lie in your bed. You have been texting Isabelle a little bit and told her what happened and you blocked Billie off your contacts.

Isabelle

hey are you okay?
Do u want me to come over x
I'll give you free weed

nono I don't think I need anymore drugs omds
But can you come over?🥺
I'll send you my address

on my way be safe

You smiled at her text and placed your phone down and tried to make yourself look somewhat decent. Not long after you heard a car pull up the driveway.

You ran outside to greet Isabelle,

I: "hey-hey your okay talk to me inside" she rubbed my cheek and I realised that I have still been crying.

I nodded before grabbing her hand and leading her to my room.

~

"So I found her on the ground fully bashing the guy, I tried to stop her but she just grabbed me so fucking hard and dragged me to the car and just drove me home, then she just lashed out on me and I was so scared Isabelle I fully froze up" I sobbed into her chest.

I: "your okay now, everything's going to be alright" she kept repeating every few times I ranted to her.

She was stroking my hair and rubbing my face every now and then to wipe away my tears. I felt so bad for doing this because I do still have feelings for Billie and I know we're not doing anything bad but I just feel guilty?

We ended up just talking and having random conversations to get my mind off of what had happened. I liked how genuinely interested she sounded in what I was saying, it made me feel worth.

I saw her check her phone and she groaned.

I: "fuck it's pretty late, I'll go home, text me or call me if you need anything I'm here for you"

I shook my head

"Can you.... stay tonight?" I mumbled

I saw her eyes light up,

I: "of course"

"YAY" I motioned for her to come over to me for a hug and she leaned down and wrapped her arms around me, we stayed like that for a while before she started rubbing my back softly and pulled away.

Our faces inches away, she blushed and quickly stood back up and fidgeted with her hair.

~

We both fell asleep next to each other and before we knew it my alarm went off telling me that it was already 11am. Isabelle was still asleep but she had her leg over mine and I didn't want to wake her up so I just laid there and scrolled on Instagram on my phone.

I: "good-morning" her voice was raspy and her eyes weren't even fully open, her hair was a mess but it was cute.

"About time you fucking sleepyhead" you joked.