Fucked

Billie has been calling you non-stop and messaging you like crazy but you ignored her and hung up every phone call, every text.

"Why is she so fucking complicated" you cried out.

You heard your dad call out, you quickly rubbed your face trying to hide the fact you've been crying all day.

"Your friend is here" you heard him yell out.

You groaned and faced away from your door, your face facing down into your pillow. You don't want anyone seeing you so fucked looking like this.

"Hey..."

You felt the bed dip and knew that she was sitting beside you, she let out a deep breath before placing her hand on your hip. You tensed up at her touch but she kept her hand placed there.

B: "sit up and talk to me princess"

You sat up, sitting away from her and looking down at your legs. You could see she was fidgeting anxiously with her rings again.

"Just someone spoke to me that's all, it's not even a big deal" You scoffed.

B: "tell me what she said" she lifted your chin up with her hand, looking into your eyes, you broke eye contact and blinked fast.

"SOMEONE SAID THAT YOUR BAD NEWS AMD I BARELY KNOW ANYTHING FUCKING ABOUT YOU SO IM OVERTHINKING OKAY BILLIE!" You screamed, waving your hands with every word you spoke.

"And I feel like when we had sex it didn't mean anything to you like it did to me.."

She didn't respond but she just stared at you, inching closer to you and holding your knee and rubbing it softly.

B: "our sex did mean something to me, it meant a lot to me because I do have feelings for you, you make me all soft whenever I see you or when I'm with you and that NEVER happens, I think your the most beautiful woman ever. Who said I'm bad news? I'll fuck her over I swear to god."

She punched her hands together and whispered: "fucking bitch." You laughed and reached out to grab her hand.

"I'm sorry, I just overthink a hella lot in relationships after being hurt so badly in the past" you mumbled.

She leaned in to kiss you but you softly swerved and put your head on her shoulder and giving her a hug instead. Starting slow.

Her face sunk and she looked hurt, twisting her rings again.

B: "sorry"

"Can we just take things slow?"

She sighed but nodded.

B: "of course princess"

She kissed your forehead gently before rolling into your bed and putting her arm around you.

~ (3 weeks later) ~

B: "Princess do you have a pen" she whispered, leaning next to your ear.

You nodded and handed her one and she said thanks and continued on the assignment.

Billie kept shifting uneasily in her chair and she kept changing her position that she was sitting in.

"You good bil?"

B: "fuck I'm so horny" she whispered under her breath.

You both sat at the very back of the class and it was hard for anyone to even see you guys.

You felt your face get hot and you hid your face with your hands.

"Calm down and wait till you get home fucking whore" you joked.