Sunken

You woke up to the sound of Billie breathing against your neck, you smiled and tapped her cheek gently, waking her up.

Her eyes fluttered open and she blushed. God she's a softie.

B: "good-morning princess, I'll drive u to school go get ready"

You both got up and got changed, she kept smacking your ass each time you turned your back to her, making you giggle.

B: you'd look cute in one of my shirts" she asked nervously.

Billie? Nervous?

You laughed

"You wish"

B: "one day you'll be in my clothes and with nothing on with me princess"

You threw a pillow at her jokingly.

( time skip to school)

B: "put you get mamas I'll go park my car at the back, at OUR spot" she winked.

"Thank you Bil" you hugged her and got out, closing the door and waving bye.

You walked into the school and down to your locker, you were glad your locker was far away from everyone else's as you joined the school in the middle of the year.

You made your way down a hallway and too the locker room, you heard moaning and people kissing. You just ignored it and kept going to your locker. Only to see Billie. Fully making out with a handsome jock.

She opened her eyes and you both made eye contact. She closed her eyes and kissed him even harder but she knew you were death staring her.

"Get the fuck out" you argued

The jock laughed and walked out.

"What the fuck Billie" you slapped her hard across the face and she didn't even retaliate she just walked out with her head down low.

What a fucking asshole. I really thought we could have had been something but I guess not. She's a player and she always will be.

The rest of the day was living hell, Billie sat next to you in every class and in the last period she slid you a note before grabbing her bag and walking out of the classroom.

The teacher yelled at her to come back but she just put her middle finger up and continued walking out. I guess to her car.

You shoved the note in your bag, not bothering to read it just yet. You felt nothing but anger and rage, you felt betrayed but you knew that was stupid since you weren't even dating, but you nearly had sex?

School has finally finished and you opened up the note reluctantly.

Hey princess, come to our spot when schools over, we need to talk fucking right now you better show up at my car or there will be consequences.
Love Billie 🖤

Is she fucking for real? You threw the note in a puddle, threw your hood over your head and started walking down the street. You were annoyed as you knew your house was a long walk.

You heard a car beeping and fully cut you off your path, your eyes widened. IM BEING KIDNAPPED? They rolled down the window and it revealed Billkes pissed face.

B: "in now bitch"

"leave me alone Billie"

She reached over the drivers seat and unlocked the door, opening it for you.

You got in and just looked out the window, avoiding eye contact with her.

B: "let's go home?"

You ignored her but then you saw her drive past your house.

"Stop the fucking car my house is back there dumb bitch"

She nodded but kept driving. Until you arrived and she turned into a driveway, you had realised she'd brought you back to her place.

She parked the car and got out, running to your side to open the car door for you and lending her hand to help you out.

You refused and walked into her house without saying a word.
                               ~~~~~~~
B: "come sit" she patted the bed beside her"

"Your an asshole you know that" you were getting worked up and started raising your voice even more each sentence you spoke.

She grabbed your face with her hands, her rings cold against your skin. They always had an affect on you.

She looked deep into your eyes, she was getting teared up and was trying hard not to cry.

B: "i don't want the school thinking I'm gay so that's why I kissed him today to hide the chance of people figuring out my sexuality, princess please, I never wanted to hurt you and I have no feelings for him"

She was still holding your face with her hands but she was shaking.

"I'm sorry, if I fucked that up"

She looked confused,

B: "baby you never did fuck things up, I'm into you and only you, my eyes are all just for you"

She opened her arms up and pulled you into a tight hug, rubbing your back and sobbing softly into your neck, you felt your shirt get wet and you knew that she was hurting and felt like shit for doing what she did.

"I forgive you" you whispered,

B: "good now go do my fucking homework"

B: "kidding"

She looked up, her face inches away from you, waiting for your consent. You were going to be in charge this time.

You smashed your lips onto hers, biting her lip and entering your tongue in, she let out soft moans and you both interlocked fingers and you put her arms over her head, sliding her shirt off in one go, she pulled away from the deep kiss, catching her breath and smiling at you.

B: "are you sure..?"

You knew she was worried about you and that it's your first time.

"I'm more than sure" you winked.

You laid on top of her and you felt her grab your ass and pulling you up her so that you were eye to eye, "long time no see" you licked down her neck and started sucking on it, finding her sweet spot as she turned her neck so you could kiss her better. You left hickeys all over her necks and collarbone.

You smirked at your art work, you looked up at Billie, her breathing was getting heavier and her chest was moving up and down. God her breasts were perfect.

You connected your lips to one of her nipples while your hand squeezes the other one. She left out a loud moan.

B: "mmm please get inside me mm oh fuck-"

"Be patient"

She nodded and threw her head back as your fingers rubbed the outside of her panties, she was soaked. You were already getting her juices as they were dropping outside her panties.

You kissed along the inner side of her thighs and teasing her entrance and sucking on your fingers, devouring her juices.

B: "please princess I need you"

You got up off her and she glared at you.

"maybe later" you teased

B: " fuck you were not over, finish what you started."