reunited

Mias POV

My eyes met Billies as we stood in silence for a few moments, I felt myself getting overwhelmed, the girl I loved with my whole heart. The girl who meant everything to me, reunited after all these years?

My eyes went black as I remembered how she just got up and left with no contact. I glared at her and shoved her to the floor, she let out a groan but didn't fight back. I stormed back down the stairs and down the hallway to the front door,

"This can't be happening" I mumbled.

Finally I got to the end of the street and looked around, my limo was no where to be soon. I got my phone out and checked the time.

Fuck. The limo leaves at 11pm and it's 12:32.

I collapsed to the ground for like the 50tj time today, I sobbed on the side of the road and kicked rocks out my way.

B: "let me explain"

My whole body shuddered at the sound of her raspy voice, my head jolted up to her gaze.

"Go on"

She took a deep breath before sitting down next to me, I moved away from her and I could tell that hurt her.

B: "I was in a shitty place again, I wanted to fucking kill myself, my brother caught on and that was my last straw, I packed my shit and left. I wanted to start a new life or end it.." she mumbled the last part.

B: "I know I shouldn't have done it without telling you, every year I've been crying and punching myself over it. To this day I still feel so fucking sorry. I still... love you.." she looked into your eyes for any response.

You just stared at the ground and she started to continue talking again.

B: "since then I've finally found myself, my music career has boosted so much. I wanted to find you. I wanted to come back to you but I just couldn't. I couldn't sleep at all with the guilt of leaving you. I haven't kissed anyone in all of these years, I haven't had sex with anyone and I haven't dated anyone other than you, I still believe your my soulmate..."

She reached out her hand and placed it on my knee, I flinched and shoved her off, she sighed and placed her arms in her lap.

"I can't believe you just left.. after all these years? Do you know how much that hurt me."

She nodded but didn't say anything.

"It's not going to be that easy to get me back again"

B: "I can wait"  she smiled softly.

"I-I have a girlfriend.."

Her face sunk again and she stood up.

B: "I'm sorry"

"Don't you think of leaving again Billie" you said sternly.

Billie nodded and sat back down next to you.

B: "how's your girlfriend going" she changed tones when she said 'girlfriend' I could easily tell she was jealous.

"Why should I tell you anything about me, your the one who didn't want anyone knowing about where you went" you scoffed.

B: "let me drive u home?"

I shook my head,

She's not getting into me that easy

"I'm going back inside"

She smirked and walked back to the party.

~