sorry

Billies pov

(A few months later)

"Take me... to the rooftop I wanna see the world when I stop.. breathing.. turning blue?"

I wiped my tears away before continuing playing the piano to the beats.

"If you need me... wanna see me? Better hurry cuz I'm leaving soon.... sorry can't save me now"

I slammed the lid of my piano down and it made a loud bang, I kept hitting my head against it and my leg was bouncing on the ground.

I wiped my eyes before getting up and heading to the kitchen to grab a drink.

F: "Billie you good? I Hope that song doesn't mean what i think it does.."

I shrugged and let out a small 'mhm'  before trying to push past him to get to the fridge.

F: "Billie.." Finneas grabbed my shoulders and looked down at me.

As soon as our eyes met I just broke down instantly, he held me in his arms and we just stayed like that for a few moments, he pulled out before getting my drink for me.

F: "I love you so much you know that Billie, millions of people do and so does Mia, please come to me if your feeling like shit I want to be there for you"

He kissed my forehead and handed me my drink.

"Thank you"

He nodded and said a short 'of course' before grabbing me again tightly and hugging me. I hate how I have made him feel in this moment.

~

I know I shouldn't do this but I have to, I need to just get away from everyone and everything.

Princess💕

Hi my sweet girl,
I know we haven't said our 'i love you's ' yet
but I love you so so much baby
But I'm so sorry I am  feeling like shit
all the time and I feel so scattered
please don't say that im all that matters
Your my beautiful girl i love you so much
im sorry I hope we can re connect again in another
life my love , I need to get away from this.
Hopefully I will see you in a few years, or not.
please don't go looking for me princess❤️

I  sank to the floor as I pressed send,  I hate making my baby sad but I need to run away and get away from this shitty life rn. Trust me I got nothing for her other than love.

I grabbed my bags and threw them in the boot of my car, i didn't have to worry about money as I had millions from my career. I was still going to continue my singing but further away from everything.

I slid in the drivers seat and smashed my head against the wheel, I'm such a fucking bad person. Running away? Leaving my girl?

Fuck.

I turned the keys into the engine and sped off down the road, first stop: Apple Store.

I need to change my number.

~

I ran out the store with my new phone number and hid my face in case anyone I knew was here somewhere. I really wanted to just turn around and go back to my girl but I can't.

I have to go.

Mias pov

It's been 3 years since Billie had disappeared, every night for 1 year I was crying and screaming because it felt like a piece of my heart had been ripped out.