[13] Movie night

The doctor makes it to the waiting room were almost everyone waited at.

They all stand up.

Rachel: Are they gonna be okay?

Doctor: You're in luck that none of them were seriously injured. Some did need some stitches, but they'll make a full recovery.

The doctor smiles.

Rachel sighs in relief.

Alice: When will they be released?

Doctor: They can actually be discharged now. All you have to do is sign these papers.

The doctor hands them paperwork.

Doctor: Please return them to the front desk.

The doctor turns around and walks off.

Rachel: Welp, looks like we're gonna be hear for a while filling out everyone's paperwork.

-

About half an hour later, they finally finished with the paperwork.

Alice: Hand me the papers. I'll turn them in.

Everyone hands her the paperwork. Alice gets up heading towards the front office. Turning it all in.

She walks back over.

Alice sighs before sitting back down.

Rachel: I'm so glad we've got our kids back. All thanks to Funneh and her quick thinking.

Bailey: I agree. Funneh really saved hell back there.

They all laugh.

Funneh: Mom!

Everyone looks over.

Alice: Funneh?

Alec: You guy's won't believe it!

Bailey: Believe what?

Gold: Check the news!

Bailey looks over at everyone before pulling out her phone and turning on the news. Everyone looked over her shoulder.

News reporter: One of the most dangerous people that has escaped prison, was pronounced dead at 8:48 pm on her way to the hospital.

Bailey instantly turns off the news and looks up at Funneh.

Funneh: I f*cking killed someone! Oh no..

Rachel: Wait- How did you kill her? She seemed pretty alive to me when I seen her.

Funneh: I-I...I shot her trying to save everyone.

Rachel: Wait..Were did you exactly shoot her at?

Funneh: I...Shot her in the back. Right beside her heart.

Rachel: Oh. Well- Isn't that a good thing? You've killed a monster. She would've been put on death row anyways. You've did everyone a favor. She can't hurt anyone anymore.

Funneh: I know but- I killed someone. I didn't mean too. I was just scared.

Rachel: Yeah, you were scared, Funneh. You killed in defense. Don't worry about it.

Alec: My mom is right. You killed to save, you didn't kill because you wanted to.

Funneh started to take deep breaths in.

Funneh: Your right. I killed to save. Not kill because I wanted to see how it felt.

Everyone smiles.

Alec: Good! Now that that's settled...Who wants to have a movie night?