[3] Plan?

Funneh: I quite literally don't know why you did that Gold.

Gold: Because they deserved to know.

Alice: Gold is right.

Funneh turns back to face everyone.

Alice: Remember what we said before we left.

Funneh sighs.

Funneh: Yes, i remember....I- I've just been everywhere that i didn't care to tell anyone at that very moment.

Alice: And we understand that but were also your parents. Your loved ones. You have to consider that. We don't care how hard your times are. We would want to know as soon as possible.

Funneh grunts.

Funneh: Okay, i got it.

Funneh opens the door even more, letting them all inside.

Alec: Uhhh-

Everyone looks over at the stairs.

Alice: Ah, Alec! Nice to see you again.

Alec: Oh, good morning, Alice and everyone else.

Alec walks down from the stairs. Heading there way, Funneh turns away and heads straight for the stove. Turning it off before heading back. She was just going to make breakfast later.

Funneh walks near Alec, arms touching each other. Alec reaches for Funneh's lower back. Basically, pulling her in.

Bailey: So, how are all of you holding up?

Gold: Normal, i guess, just- Living the same nightmare over again.

Bailey sighs.

Bailey: I know. It must be hard. But i promise you guys, you'll make it through this. Just this time, it'll be the end.

Funneh: Let's hope. But....This time, she's gotten stronger. She now took time to think AND to top it all off. She knows our weakness. This will be harder than last time. We just pray and hope we don't die.

Alec: True.

Kyran: Uhm- Good morning to you guys too?

Everyone looks over at Kyran who stood at the bottom of the stairs.

Gold: Good morning, Kyran.

Kyran: Good morning, Gold.

Kyran walks over towards Gold, tugging her into a hug.

Bailey: Wait, hold on, did i miss something?

Everyone laughs.

Funneh: Gold, why don't you tell her.

Funneh gives off a bright smile.

Gold chuckles.

Gold: Mom, dad...Kyran is now, officially, my boyfriend since yesterday.

Joseph: What?

Bailey: Oh my god!!! Really!!

Gold: Yes.

Bailey looks over at Kyran, jaw halfway dropped. Joseph looks over at Kyran too, taking in a deep breath.

Joseph: Welcome to the family, Kyran. But- Remember one thing. You hurt my daughter. I hurt you.

Joseph offers a hand.

Kyran looks down before looking back up, nodding and smiling. He gladly takes his hand before shaking it.

Kyran: Of course. I would never hurt her intentionally, nor do i plan on doing so.

Joseph: That's what i like to hear. You protect her at all costs.