[18] Odd but Okay..

After a good 2 years, everyone was now 20. Besides Aly who is 19. It was getting closer to Funneh's and Alec's anniversary. STILL no room for them to argue. God d*mn.

Alice: Awh, aren't you so pretty Funneh.

Funneh slowly turns to face her mom.

Funneh: Why did you say it like that? You said it like, I don't know, you were planning something.

Alice: What? Me? Plan something? Pssh. No.

Funneh raises an eyebrow.

Alice: I'm serious! I'm not planning anything. Can't I call my own daughter pretty?

Funneh: In that tone. No.

Funneh laughs.

Alice: Jeez. I see how it is.

Funneh: I'm just kidding.

They both start laughing.

Alice: So uhm- You excited about tomorrow?

Funneh: Alec's and i anniversary? Hell yeah I am. I got him this gift that I'm excited to give him...then-

Funneh starts chuckling.

Funneh: I'm going to go ahead and buy flowers tomorrow for him.

Alice: Wait- You're buying him flowers?

Funneh: Yeah, why not. I mean- They buy us flowers. It's only fair, plus it's fun.

Alice laughs.

Alice: I absolutely agree. You go do you.

Funneh clears her throat after laughing once more.

Funneh: Uhm anyways- Why are you here? You just kind of showed up on my doorstep. You did that during my Senior year too. Plus, your lucky Alec isn't here at the moment.

Alice: Oh, I know.

Alice raises a smile.

Funneh: You know? Wait- How do you know? Did you kill him on his way out the door?

Alice: What? No dodo head AND I'm also here for you to find the perfect dress for your anniversary, duh!

Funneh: Why a dress?

Alice: Funneh, you did not just ask that. This is your checkpoint, your anniversary. If you plan on doing something, you normally always wear...I don't know. Something fancy wise.

Funneh: I don't plan on doing anything cr-

Alice: Nonsense! Uhm- We're doing a photoshoot tomorrow! So, in other words, let's head upstairs towards your room and find something!

Funneh: Woah woah woah, why are you acting so weird?

Alice: Weird? Me? Never!

Funneh: Mom, I'm being serious. Is there something going on that I don't know about?

Alice: No silly! I'm just in a great mood! That's all!

Funneh: Uhm...If you say so I guess.

Alice: Trust me. Everything's fine. You can trust your mom, can't you?

Funneh: Well, yeah but-

Alice: Then let's leave it at that. I promise you. Everything is just perfect.

Alice raises a smile. Funneh sighs.

Funneh: Alright, I believe you.

Alice: Great! Then upstairs we go.

-

Alice was sat on Funneh's bed while Funneh was in the masters bathroom, changing into clothing Alice was insisting on her to try.