[14] Alec's past

(Young Alec:)

Alec: Babe?

Emily: Shut the f*ck up Alec!

Alec was taken back by Emily's actions. His entire face expression drops.

Alec: Excuse me?

Emily: You heard me! God, how many times am i going to tell you!

Emily picks up a vase and throws it across the house. Shattering it against a wall. She turns to look at Alec.

Alec: E-Emily! Calm down!

Emily: Don't tell me to calm down! Ugh! How did i end up with someone so gullible like YOU!!

Emily walks over towards him. Toe to toe.

Emily: Tell me to calm down again.

Alec: Emily- Please. Stop.

Without second thought or hesitation, she lifts up her hand and slaps him fully across the face. 

Emily: You're the reason this is happening, this argument. How do you keep falling into a....relationship. Everyone you've been with, treated you horribly. They mentally and physically abused you. This is what i mean by gullible.

Emily laughs.

Emily: Goodluck trying to find someone that actually loves you for you. Oh wait, no one does.

Emily walks around Alec, grabbing her car keys.

Emily: Goodbye Alec.

Alec: Emily...

Emily rolls her eyes before leaving right through the front door.

Alec drops to his knees. Crying. Alec shakingly grabs out his phone, instantly calling his mom.

Rachel: Hello? Alec? Why are you calling me so late?

Alec: Mom....

Rachel: Alec? Wait- ARE YOU CRYING!!

Alec: Mom....Am i a gullible person?

Rachel: What? No! I'm coming over, who even told you that?

Alec: E-Emily...

Rachel: Of course, she did. 

Rachel sighs.

Rachel: I'll be there in a few minutes. Okay?

Alec: Okay...

Rachel hangs up. Alec continues to stare at his hardwood floor.

Alec's mind: Maybe Emily is right. Maybe i'm gullible after all. I keep finding myself in a mentally unstable relationship...

Alec gets up, he turns towards his wall and instantly punches it in anger.

Alec: GOD F*CKING DAMNIT!!

Alec starts pacing back and forth. Just before he heard a knock on his door, it was Rachel. She peeks in before walking in. Her jaw nearly dropped when she seen Alec's knuckles bleeding and his vase shattered to pieces in the back.

Rachel: Alec! Oh my god, what the hell even happened in here!!

Rachel rushes over towards Alec, lifting up his hand.

Alec: Nothing...

Rachel: Alec, don't lie to me.

Rachel looks up at his indented wall before sighing.

Alec: I....It's a long story.

Rachel: Well, then it's a good thing that i'm here. So, tell me exactly what happened.

Alec sighs.

Alec: Emily and i got into a fight. A....pretty massive one. She got mad at me, picked up my vase and threw it. Then....She called me gullible. Which she's right. I keep falling into a relationship that's just- super unhealthy. I just don't know any better, do i? Later on, she came up to me. Angerly. Without any second thought or hesitation, she slapped me before walking around me. Completely breaking up with me and leaving right out my front door. That's...What led me to punching my wall.

Rachel: What? I mean- Getting in an argument didn't surprise me and...Even her breaking up with you didn't surprise me. But her slapping you? Now- What the f*ck? Alec, i knew you should've broken up with her a long time ago! Yet you didn't. That f*cking b*tch will get it!

Alec: Mom. It doesn't matter anymore. She's gone now.

Rachel sighs.

Rachel: You need to look after yourself. That girl has been hurting you for far too long. Every girl you've been with has.

Alec: I know...

Rachel: It's not an "I know". It's a "you should know" which means, don't do it twice. But instead of doing it one, two, three AND four times. You fell for it ALL of those four times.

Rachel rubs her forehead.

Rachel: C'mon, your living with me from now on. I should've have let you out of my sight for a split second because this s*it happens.

Alec: Seriously?

Rachel: Yeah I'm serious.

Rachel tugs Alec out of his front doors and to her car to bring him back home.

(704 Words)

Short chapter. I know. I didn't have much on his past. Everyone basically treated him the same. He was gullible all those four times. Maybe...We might be able to meet the Ex's later? Let's see how they react to Alec having an actual loyal girlfriend, him being taller than before ALSO having a glow up. Sound's like a fun plan to me😂