Prologue

A/N: Aha!! I'm back finally! As requested by Constantly-ShakingI'm writing an Oikawa x reader!

Special thanks to RenUchiha123454 for helping me with some of these chapters and accidentally providing me with ideas for the plot<3

This is an introduction chapter. to introduce Y/n and give you her story. it's going to be in 1st person and I won't be doing pov changes unless it's necessary to the story.

I hope everyone is having a great time! I'm so sorry for my absence! — Rue

-

L/n Y/n was a being of few words. They often spent their time in the art room, studying, or watching volleyball matches.

Volleyball was Y/n's number one favorite sport. They wanted to play, but their parents wouldn't allow it. "It's too dangerous," Their father claimed. He wasn't wrong.

Y/n had seen countless men and women injure themselves on the court. Oftentimes, they'd just walk the injury off. Other times, they'd be carried off on a stretcher or escorted by paramedics. Those were the injuries Y/n's family was scared of. They were scared of Y/n losing the sport that made them the happiest.

Y/n's parents allowed them to watch matches, although. They sometimes wished that their parents weren't so overprotective. As soon as Y/n was free, they'd join some volleyball team.

Y/n vowed to cheer on Shiratorizawa at every match. That is until they met a certain brunette boy on a different team.