Wedding day

Naruto's POV
"I can't believe this is happening." I said with existent as I saw him going up the walkway. "You look stunning" said my best friend Kiba. "Thanks" I said back with a smile. Me and Kiba dated for three years and now he was my best man at my wedding. I couldn't believe that I was going to marry Gaara. It seemed like only yesterday that he came into town.

Flashback
I turned and looked at Kiba, he seemed distant today.
"Hey I said while smiling, what's wrong?" He just looked up and then looked back down.
"Listen", he said still looking at the ground. "I thin...that it's time...we went our separate ways..."
My whole body started shaking and I could feel my eyes tearing up.
"Wh...Kiba...NO!" I cried. I tried to hug him but he pushed me away and stood up. He looked down at me with pain in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Naruto..." And with that he left me crying at the bus station
End of flashback
I shook my head of that sad memory and looked at Kiba. He was smiling back at me and saying my name.
"Naruto. Hey earth to blondie" he said while waving a hand in front of my face. At that moment all the sound came flooding back into my ears and I heard the wedding song.
"It's your turn to walk" said Kiba while pointing at Gaara.
I started blushing. I slowly started to move toward Gaara and while I was moving all I was thinking about was Kiba and how much I loved and treasured our friendship.
"The groom, or one of them. Has written a poem that he will say for his love now" the preacher said.
Gaara took my hands and looked right into my eyes.

"There I sit, my hands in his hands
I look into his eyes
And soon all the hate and lies
The pain of yesterday
It all fades away
Fades to gray

He tells me he loves me
He tells me it will be okay
He says one day the world will change
One day they will see it our way

Our love is the same
This will be made clear
As love will triumph
Triumph, over hate and fear."

There was silence after he said his piece. The preacher cleared his throat and said his whole piece. Me and Gaara said that "I do". And then he said the famous line "you may now kiss the bride." Gaara kissed me and in that moment I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and I didn't know why...