Monday

Naruto's POV

(Two months into the pregnancy)

I walked down into the kitchen and saw Sasuke making breakfast. That never happens, I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and it surprised him.

"Hey" he said while trying not to look like I just scared him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked while sniffing the pan.

"I'm trying to make pancakes but"

As if it was on cue the batter on the pan started to throw black smoke into the air and I calmly pushed Sasuke aside. I scraped the pile of slightly burned batter and placed the pan under the sink.

Sasuke looked at me and blushed a bit and that made me giggle.

"That is the first time I have ever seen you blush" I say while giggling.

The baby was starting to show and I looked up at Sasuke.

"You want to go and get some IHOP?"

I nodded and he left to go and get my food. I kind of wanted to go but not really. I sat on the couch and started to watch T.V, when I felt my phone vibrate the table I leaned forward and picked it up.

Kiba: Hey Naru, I hope that you're doing ok and that your enjoying your time with that guy. Hope that he is treating you well. Anyway, me and Neji wanted to go watch a movie tonight and wanted to know if you and that guy wanted to come?

Me: Nah, I think we are going to stay home and watch movies here. And yes things are going great! I'll call you after your date with Neji, and btw I never thanked you guys for coming to save me from...you know. Anyway, tell him I said thanks and I hope that you guys have a good time.

I looked at the clock and Sasuke should be back any time with my food. I looked back up at the TV and when my tummy started to move I looked down and a smile crept along my face and I set a hand on my tummy and I actually felt the baby move.

Sorry for not updating for a while. I started writing another book and forgot that I had this one. I really like this one but never had any inspiration to write this book. Anyway please check out my other works, and make sure to leave a comment with any suggestions on were this story should go.