Reunion

Sasukes POV

I stirred awake from my slumber in this cold plastic hospital chair. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. (4:00am) damn I fell asleep two hours ago and haven't checked on Naruto. I shakily stood up and walked down the hall. I haven't had a decent nights sleep or a meal in days. I walked passed the vending machine and bought a candy bar and kept walking towards Naruto's room. As I got closer I hear the moving of a bed and the mumbling of doctors. Normally there is a few doctors that come in and look at the first ever pregnant male to see if the other doctors were lying. Once they saw me coming they all left.

I walked closer to Naruto, he was still sleeping. He has been out for days. The doctors say that his vitals are normal and he may take some time. I brushed hair out of his face, his face is so beautiful and he looks so peaceful. I started stroking his face and leaned in and kissed his forehead. I felt him stir, I jumped back and looked at him. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room

"Where am...I" He asked looking around he room. His eyes landed on mine, his eyes looked so beautiful.

I told him that we were in the hospital and that he was pregnant. After I explained everything he looked at me and said "Sasuke, I love you"

-----Time Skip----

"So he is fine to go home after this last check up" the nurse told me. I was exited to take Naruto home after all this time. All I wanted to do was hug and kiss Naruto all day and hopefully Naruto will want the same thing.

We got home and the instant we walked in Naruto tackles me into the couch and crashing his lips into mine. I was taken a little by surprise and because of that Naruto was dominating. His tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned. A few seconds later I felt Naruto's hand on my crotch. I moaned and saw Naruto smirk.

"Sasuke, I think this is the first time that I've seen you blush in awhile" Naruto said while copyin my famous smirk.

"Don't get used to it, dobe" I said while panting. I grabbed Naruto's hair and somehow picked him up and flipped around to where I was on top of him and dove for his lips.

Sorry for not updating this book that much. People didn't start reading this book until I started writing my other one regularly so yeah.