Tuesday

(Day after last chapter)

Naruto's POV

I wake up and run to the bathroom and throw up my guts and then proceed to take a shower being careful not to slip and fall. This has been all of my mornings for the past two months. Sasuke has been working a lot more because I have had to take off because of personal reasons. I have started to show and now when I tell people that I'm pregnant they don't just point and laugh at me.

I walk out into the living room and see that Sasuke left his coffee on the table and the newspaper on the couch and some on the floor. I sigh and pick up his coffee cup and walk to the sink and put it in there.

"He is gonna get it when he gets home, I work all day to keep this little house clean and he just..." As I start to rant while picking up the newspaper and folding it and places it on the table, the doorbell rings. I walk up and answer the door and it's a military dude. I saw all the medals and the outfit and I felt like he was gonna yell at me.

"Is Uchiha, Sasuke here?" he asks a little louder than normal.

"No he is at work, I am his boyfriend though, what do you need him for?"

"I have this letter for his eyes only, please give it to him as soon as possible" after he hands me the letter he turns around and marches off to this army jeep. I shut the door and look at the outside of the letter.

"Looks official" I say under my breath.

(Time skip 5:40pm)

Sasuke's POV

I walk in through the front door and once I do I am greeted by the smell of dinner, as I walk through the house it looks really clean and nice.

"Man, I love him." I whisper while I go to the kitchen to eat.

After I eat I walk into our bedroom and I see him sleeping on the bed. I smirk and lay next to him and wrap my arms and legs around him.

He stirs, I kiss him on the forehead and start to stroke his hair. He smiled and nuzzled into my neck and I blushed.

"Hey baby, I love you and I just wanted to say thank you for dinner and cleaning the house"

"yeah, you left it in a mess this morning!" he smirks and playfully pouts. I smirk and kiss him and he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses back and pulls me on top of him. It's been awhile since we have done anything because Naruto is pregnant.

Before we got too far Naruto stopped me and looked on the nightstand.

"Babe, some military guy came and gave you a letter" he said while yawning. I kissed him on the forehead and stroked his hair and once he fell asleep I carefully got up. After taking the latter and seeing the star and I knew who it was from. My father knows the general of the military and my father is a veteran.

I opened the letter and after reading it I sighed.

"Shit!" I yell as I throw the letter on the floor and sit on the couch and put my head in my hands.

Naruto comes downstairs and only wearing a blanket and shorts.

"What is it babe? What did it say?" Naruto asked with worry in his eyes.

I could not get the words to come out. If what that letter said is true. I would be away from Naruto for three years...

"N-Naruto...I...I have been...drafted..."