Dinner and a show (warning)

Naruto's POV

The cop walked me out of Gaara's house. He was starring straight at his police car carrying me in bridal style...

"Just like Gaara used to do..." I mumbled.

"what was that?" he said with an angry look.

"You shouldn't be thinking about him, especially the way that he treats you..." his voice trailed off and he looked down.

Did he really care that much? It was my problem not his, why did he care that much. i decided that the only reason that he cared was because he was a cop.

"So, you don't have any family that could look after you?" he said while opening the passenger side door.

"No, and just so that you know I'm 18. I don't need anyone to look after me." I said trying to sound more confident than I felt.

"Really?" he said with disbelieve.

"You look a lot younger."

As he said this he walked around the car and sat in the driver side and started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and picked up a radio

"I have a perpetrator at 1276 applewood rd. that needs to be picked up and jailed until I decide what to do with him, over."

"10/4 Suskue, I have the cell ready. Goodnight by the way. See you tomorrow."

There was a long silence after that.

"Do you mind staying in my house until you want to leave or find your own place?" he asked

"Well...I...I dont really know you... How do I know that I can trust you?"

As i said this the car came to a sudden stop and all that I could think about is if he was going to kill me or not. I looked around and saw that we stopped at a McDonalds.

"What do you want?" He asked while starring at me.

I never had a chance to look into his eyes or at his face at all really. He had really thin features and a pale face and black hair and eyes. His pale completion really made his hair stand out. The moonlight was coming through his sunroof and landed right on his face and made it slightly sparkle. He was looking at me and his voice suddenly made me come back to reality.

"umm... I dont need anything."

He turned around and said

"Can I have two cheese burgers and two large shakes. Both vanilla."

"Is that all you want?" he turned to me

"I said that I didn't want anyth..."

"look!" he said with authority

"You need to eat, especially after tonight, I'm paying and your going to eat. Got it?"

I didn't know what to say so by force of habit i said

"Yes sir..."

He had a satisfied look on his face and I swear that when I said sir that he blushed.

"You know you look really cute..."

That caused me to blush heavily and turn away.

"Thanks..."

I was still upset that Garra did this but when I was with this guy, it was like all my problems diapered and I could be myself. We got our food shortly after Sauske said that. He pulled off to the side of the road and parked. He tried to turn on the light but it didn't work.

"Looks like we will either have to eat in the dark...or." His voice trailed off and made me think he was going to suggest something illegal.

"Or what?" I asked while tilting my head slightly to the side.

"I have a candle..." He said while slightly blushing.

"Oh!" I said.
"Your trying to take me out to dinner?" I said with a smirk.

"No! Well...I...I wouldn't mind....if...if you don't." He said with a shaky voice
"Oh my god, you like me don't you???" I said with a small smirk.
"Just eat your food, dobe." He said while handing me the bang and getting out a candle and lighting it.

The flames made the shadows dance around the car and we are, laughed, and after that.
"So, what now?" I asked with a slight smirk. The whole time we were eating we inched closer to each other.

"I don't know." Sauske said while blowing out the candle.
As soon as he did that his lips crashed into mine. I instantly closed my eyes of of habit.

"Sauske... Wha...mhmmmm" I said while being muffled

His tongue was at my lips asking for entry. I didn't know what to do, while I was not moving I guess he got impatient and bit down of my bottom lip. While I opened my mouth to yelp his tongue shot inside my warm craven. His tongue was exploring my mouth and I let out a small moan. He smirked at this.

"Teme, why would you do that..."

"Because your sexy, dobe." He said while painting. I looked up at his face, he was flustered. It was really cute to see that I could do this to a guy who was so strong.

"Yeah, well so are you" I said while leaning in.