Not Again

Naruto's POV

I sat there...waiting...for anything. The space next to me on the bed empty, only air filled the space that used to be the love of my life. I tried to go through my day like normal. But the more I did the more I realized how much Sasuke was in my life. He was there...was...it has been four days since he left and nothing. No calls, no texts, not even any letters. I called my friend Kiba so many times and all he could do was come over and let me cry on his shoulder. Nothing made me feel better, I tried all the things that used to relieve my stress, bubble baths, romantic comedies, video games, and even sitting outside didn't make me feel better.

Today I was supposed to go to the doctors to get a check up on the baby but right now, even the baby didn't cheer me up. Tsunade kept telling my that the stress I was putting on myself wasn't good for the baby. She has been here throughout my pregnancy and has become a friend of mine. She said that her husband has been in the military and told me that they get one call every two weeks when they are in boot camp then after that they can send letters whenever they have the time. This made me feel a bit better because now I see that he couldn't contact me.

I went to the store before I decided to go home. I felt much better after the visit to the doctor. I was driving down the road listening to politicians bicker over pointless things and as I drove I rubbed my belly that was now starting to slightly expand.

"So little one, I was thinking about names for you. If your a girl I like the name summer. But knowing your father he would want something like winter. Oh and if your a boy, maybe something like Skyler or something."

I kept driving until I reached the grocery store and I got out and went inside

"Welcome to Reasor's" a cheerful blonde said to me. "My name is Ino, can I help you find anything?"

"No thank you Ino, I just need to pick up a few things" I said back flashing my bright smile.

She bowed and walked off and greeted another customer as I grabbed my shopping cart and rolled off to find my first item. I had to pick up cucumbers, squash, baby carrots, some salt and pepper, and some....RAMEN!

I grabbed about four packages of ten ramen and called it good for a few days. I found all my stuff for my dinner tonight and a few extra things. I am looking at the squash making sure that I found a good one, when I hear all of a sudden my cart get hit. I turned and slightly blushed as I bowed

"I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to be in the way" I quickly apologized.

"N-Naruto...." The man said.

The instant he spoke my heart stopped and my skin felt rock solid. My stomach turned over and my head started pounding. The amount of discomfort I was feeling made me sick but above all...I was afraid...for the mad that I ran into in the store, was someone who I thought I would never see again...

Before me stood a red haired male with a red tattoo on his forehead.

"G-Garra..."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN! Sorry for the small chapter. I just felt really bad for not uploading for so long. Plus my mom hasn't yet arrived to pick me up from work...been waiting here for am hour now... -_- 
Anyway hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Comments are appreciated! <3