Prologue

Zade devours Veronica's words into a passionate kiss, tangling his fingers in her lengthy black hair

Zade devours Veronica's words into a passionate kiss, tangling his fingers in her lengthy black hair. His heart vibrates to the sound of harps as she wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Veronica nearly overloads with longing as she recalls how Zade's lips always tasted like cherries.

While Zade and Veronica both have grown as lovers, as adults, as people — they always come back to each other.

Veronica releases a sharp gasp when Zade unties her shirt, capturing a glimpse of her light pink lace bra. Zade's laugh vibrates against her lips from his laughter as he cups her ample bosom in his hands. Her face turns pink, feeling exposed, but loving every second of it. There's no other person in the universe she wanted to give her first time too.

It's Zade's.

She's always been Zade.

Ever since the day when Zade spilled chocolate milk all over Veronica's clothing-- she knew he would be her one.

Zade nibbles on Veronica's sensitive spot on her neck, causing her to grasp his shoulders as a helpless moan escapes her throat. Zade doesn't let up. He sucks on her skin until it's red with tension. The silence fills up with Veronica's heavy breathing as she throws her hair into a ponytail and goes down on her knees.

"W-What are you doing?" Zade asks, dragging his finger along Veronica's skin, causing goosebumps to erupt.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Veronica smirks as she tugs on the belt in his jeans.

"Hello!"

I gasp when a knock on my window snaps me out of my intense concentration on the smutty book in my hands. Jesus flipping Christ! Right on the best part too.

With furrowed eyebrows, I roll my window down and reply with a, "Yes?"

"This is a no parking zone," he states with an aggravated expression as he hands me a slip through the cracked window.

My eyes nearly pop out of my skull when I realize the random slip is a freaking ticket.

Dropping my book on the passenger seat, I leap out of the car and follow the spontaneous police officer. "Why am I getting a ticket?"

The officer turns around with a raised eyebrow. "Well, Miss, maybe it's because you're parked in a no-parking zone. Next time be more aware of your surroundings instead of having your face stuck inside a book."

My mouth falls open. "Never in my life did I think I would get in trouble for reading. Seriously, I'm sorry for not noticing the sign, but I don't have enough money to pay for this."

He flexes his jaw. "That doesn't sound like my problem. Now, you have a good day, Miss."

"Son of a bish," I mumble under my breath as I stuff the ticket into my pocket and get into my car.