thanks for forgetting and I still love you

Micha opened his eyes and went completely red when he realized he was cuddling noel. Then he finally remembered what had happened, or most of what had happened. The details were foggy but he remembered that he loved noel and noel loved him back.

He thought of getting up, but that would disturb noel and he looked so peaceful while sleeping. He closed his eyes again, but was disturbed by noel yawning. Micha decided it would be best to wake him, he gently nudged the back of Noel's head.
"Good morning sleepyhead"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh- five more minutessss.."

"C'mon. If you don't get up now ocean might see us, if she does I dont think she'll shut up for weeks."

"Fineeee"

Micha let go of noel and sat up, noel groaned and begrudgingly rolled over to face the face the ceiling.
"What time is it?"
Noel asked while rubbing his eyes.

Micha looked over at the clock,
"I don't know-"

Noel looked over at it
"Ugh- 11:30.."
"WAIT- 11:30!?"

"relax, love. it's the weekend."

"Oh- right."

"You really are tired."

"Yeah, I mean- we were both up at 3AM."

"True"

"How are you not tired?-"

"Dunno, I'm just used to not sleeping I guess."

"Well thats not good-"

"It's fine"

"No it's not"
No said in a slightly annoyed tone
"We'll talk about this another time"
"Unrelated, but what do you remember from last night..?"

"Well- I remember the fact you said you loved me and then we made out for like- 15 minutes."
"Everything else is a bit foggy, can't remember how I figured out you loved me-"
"I also remember us waking up at 3AM and you making me chug a bottle of vodka for some reason-"

"Oh, alright."
Noel sighed a sigh of relief. He wanted Micha to forget he was Talia. Not only did he not Micha to know he had catfished him. But it was also a test of if he was loyal, noel may be head over heels for him. But regardless of how attractive somone is, cheating isn't allowed. If Micha simply broke up with Talia, that would be perfect. But if he offered to just not tell her. That wouldn't be as good.
"What about Talia?"

"Hmm...."
"I'll go message her, know where my phone is?"

Noel remembered micha's phone was on the nightstand, but he had to turn his own phone to silent mode first.
"I'll go look for it"
He stood up, and walked out of the room, he merely hid beside the doorway. He got out his phone and set it to silent mode. He then waited a minute to make it seem like he had gone looking. He may not be smart, but he wasn't an idiot.

He stepped back into the room with his phone now in his pocket.

"Oh there it is-"
Micha said as he looked over at the phone on the nightstand, he picked it up and messaged Talia.

"I'll be right back"
Noel said as he quickly zipped out of the room.
He almost threw his phone at the wall when he realized it was dead.
"UGHHHHHHHHHH-"

"Are you alright, love?"

"Uh- oh yeah I'm fine"
"I'm gonna go get changed-"

"Alright."

Noel walked back into the bedroom and went over to the dresser
"Do you know where my uniform is?"

"Uhhh- nope sorry"