the Nel trio (info chapter)

Noel and his two siblings,Known to some as "the Nel trio" or "the grubers"

Known to some as "the Nel trio" or "the grubers"

Noelle Gruber, age 21. Freelancer that goes on way to many vacations. She's the oldest and teases her younger brothers but she does care about them a lot.

Nelson Gruber, age 20. Went to westerburg college to study teaching. Bit of a prick sometimes. Can be really narcissistic or rude, but he has good intentions.

Noel Gruber, age 17. You probably already know about him, but he is the youngest and he hates it. He gets picked on by his siblings a lot.

Nelson and noelle had gone with dad when he left. They both grew up and got jobs, nelson went to westerburg college and noelle worked as a fashion designer for a while before dropping out to become a freelance writer.
Nelson is currently applying for a teaching job at a highschool.

Also, Noel has a very secret-y secret...

(Add more spaces for suspense)

He's actually a ginger.

Or rather his family is ginger. He thankfully got the luck of the draw and was born with dark orange hair that looks almost brown. Sadly his brother nelson wasn't so lucky and was born with bright orange hair. His sister had slightly darker then average ginger hair. Thankfully his mother had brown hair so nobody (apart from the Nel trio) knew that noel was actually a ginger.

His siblings tease him for it, but are the second most supportive people of him being gay✨🏳️‍🌈✨

(Micha is the most supportive person, so his siblings get second place instead🏆)

This was a short info chapter ✨✨
(And some foreshadowing????)
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

(Unrelated, but I always wanted orange hair when I was younger. orange hair is mad wicked awesome✨✨)

Have a lovely day :>
✨🐀✨