Goodbye my love.. (final)

The end of gay teens in highschool :(
Also Ricky is mute and disabled (bc its SEMI-CANON)
Bit of space-lake, sea-dolls, space-dolls and saltwater-taffy.

ENJOY :))

The lights were bright and vivid, swirling around like tornados above the mass of people littering the fair.. it had been an uneventful month leading up to it's arrival, after all it was just a fair. A fair that would end 6 lives and cause many tragedies, but that's for later.

The carnival music fit nicely into scene.. with a few food stands here and there and balloons rising upwards, being forgotten by their previous holders. The sky a light blue and the air thick with anticipation.

The two gays held hands, Walking amoung the crowds and following behind the girl with maple-carrot coloured hair and caramel freckles. Who was leading a few other teens.

A tall and lanky boy with crutches, dark skin and black fluffy hair. Who seemed to be a tad grumpy but still excited.

A larger girl with black curly hair tied into buns that had purple on the tips, she had hazel eyes. she seemed happy but undeniably nervous.

A short girl with roughly cut medium-length dusty brown hair and beautifully green eyes, she was excited but still kept to herself.

And the two teens holding hands,

A tall boy with messy dark brown hair that seemed to have been attempted at being flattened, but had still remained extremely fluffy. He had rolled up sleeves and light hazel eyes, he seemed cheerful at the moment with a hint of ever-looming sadness.

A slightly shorter boy with dark-orange hair that was neatly brushed to one side with a few strands sticking out, he had leafy green eyes and a sour attitude, which was currently repressed by his happiness.

They were both content, wandering amoung the crowds. The thick air smelt of rancid beer and cornnuts. Ocean was rambling on about her new Bible study, the entirety of the choir paid no mind to hear but merely followed since she knew the fair better then them.

Eventually they were led to the bumper cars, an overwhelming sense of dread and rage now casting over the choir. Who was going to be the first to piss off Ocean?

[[Noel pov because being the only gay man in a small rural highschool is kinda like having a laptop in the stone age I mean sure you can have one, But there's nowhere to plug it in]]

Oh god... Ocean was gonna make us go on the bumper cars.. and I was gonna make sure she gets destroyed.. I glanced over at Mischa, he looked over and smiled at me. God I love him. But anyways, i need to find her weakness. I think if I can take her by suprise I could even knock her out of the car.

The carnival worker ushered us into the vehicles, there were only so many so Penny, Mischa, and Ricky had to sit out. However I was allowed in. My plan to destroy Ocean was going well.

I climbed into the small seat of the bumper car, the hot leather burning me slightly. Ocean confidently did the same, we both glared at eachother.

The car started and I instantly went hard on the gas and rammed into Ocean, she was taken aback and hissed at me before ramming back.

Constance glanced over at us nervously
"C-can you guys calm down please!"
She shouted so we could hear her

I ignored her, and me and ocean continued fighting. Now swearing at eachother.

"GAY"

"CARROT"

"HOMOSEXUAL"

"GINGER"