When did you get here?

Uh fuck it I'm making this story dark

Also, it is morning during all of this. Like- dewdrops on the grass kinda morning

Tw:
Mention of p3do
Swearing
Gay

Noel stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to Micha. He walked up to his house and twisted the doorknob before stepping inside.

His mother was sat at the counter, she seemed to be signing some papers. She glanced up at him
"Where were you."

"Hanging out with my friends."

"Who."

"Ocean, Constance and Mischa"

"Who's Mischa."

"Just a friend."

"Noel, last time you said somone was "just a friend" he turned out to be a 40 year old man that gave you candy in alleyway."

"He's not-"

"I don't want you being friends with him anymore."

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HIM!"

"don't need to, if you have a boyfriend that means your gonna stay gay.. but if you stay lonely you might see the wrongness of your ways and go back to being my perfect son."

"Fuck you mom, fuck you."
He stormed off to his bedroom

He fell face first onto his bed and grabbed a pillow, he lifted his head slightly and put his face into the plush white surface of his one and only pillow.

He screamed a scream that could break someone's eardrums into it. suddenly somone burst into the room and he quickly sat up and threw the pillow at them.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM MOM-"

"Yeah hello to you too."

Noel sat up abruptly and shifted his head to face the person in the doorway
"NOELLE?"

"Sup."

"Oh- uhm.... Sorry-"
He apologized for throwing the pillow at her. he had no idea why she was even here. She had left with dad when he packed up and went. She had only done it because he was moving out east to a bigger city, and she had wanted to start her fashion empire in a place that actually gave her a sliver of a chance.

"No worries dude"

"So uh- why are you here?"
"No offense but I wasn't expecting my sister to show up out of nowhere-"

"Yeah- I only got here yesterday."
"And uh- mom said to come home. Apparently me'n nelson were moving into your old room"

"WH- oh right"
He looked around his room at the boxes encircling his bed.
"Wait- does that mean nelson is here too???"

"Yep."

"Where?"

"OI, BRUSSEL SPROUT-"
she shouted down the hallway