17 |

TW! Sexuell abuse! When you can't handle things like that scroll until 🛑 shows up. I will make a short summary what happend.

These assholes!
I try to push Them away but they hold me back.
The „leader" of the group goes to y/n who also gets hold back.

If you just touch her I swear to God I will kill you"

„I don't think so. You're just a woman."
Grabs her face and hit her.

YOU BASTARD!"

I try to run to her but it isn't possible.
I see her whimpering.

What? I just get her gayness out of her. A pretty girl like her should rather be together with someone like me."

He holds her face up and flusters something in her ears. She looks shocked at me

Nat!"
She screams when he touches her face

I can't help her. I try the whole time to get away of them but they are to much. 10 people are holding me back.

Shut your mouth!"
He slaps her in her face again.

Leave her alone! Take me! But not her!"

He turns around to me.

No!"
Y/n screams.
Y/n please I don't want to see you getting hurt again. Please just stop it

You're little girlfriend is right! No."

He turns around to Y/n again and opens his pants.
NOO! LEAVE HER IMMEDIATELY!"

He can't do that! She already is traumatised from her past.
have a human heart!"

„I do. Thats why I do this. A relationship like this is disgusting"
I push and step on them but nothing works. He undresses her and I hear her scream. I can't help her. I need to help her but I can't! I try it over and over again. But nothing works. The fact that they didn't hurt me a bit but now sexually abusing her is making me more angry. Now she has a second traumatic event. I feel my tears rolling down my cheek when I hear her scream.

She has pain. The boys are laughing. How can someone be so disgusting.

The boys that hold me also start laughing. This is my chance. The don't hold me as thought as before. I put all my anger together and punche them into there stomach. I start fighting with them and for my suprise it works. I already made 5 guys fall when I hear the voice of the boy.

Stop it. Otherwise I will kill your little girlfriend."
I look at him in shock. He hold a knife on her neck.

Run"
Y/n exhales and the boy puts the knife tighter on her neck.

Don't even think about that"

When he turns around to y/n again, continuing to abuse her I take the chance, run to him and get his knife. I hold it on his neck.

I will kill you Bastard!"
I press the knife tighter and his boys running away.

Natasha stop it! Otherwise you killed someone and get into big trouble"
Y/n says quietly.
She was right. I need to let him run. But killing and hurting is something different. I get the knife and make a big scar on his arm.

And now run! Otherwise I will really kill you"
He runs away and I run to Y/n

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
What happend: Y/n was sexually abused from a boy. Natasha couldn't help her because she was hold back from 10 boys. But after some time she managed it to get a knife and Threaten the boy. It's Natasha's pov