Cliché

Toosi P.O.V.
OK This girl kinda fine. And I can tell Meechie vibing her friend. "Hey you two have something in common" Kaelynn says. "what?" We both ask. "You both have names that made me wonder why did your parents name you this?" Meechie says finishing kaes sentence. They both started laughing. "Y'all ain't shit" lilo says. "Yea y'all real funny " I say sarcastically. "so how yall like spelman so far?" Meechie asks the girls. "Im digging the campus. But tonight me and my girls trynna hit the parties." Kaelynn replies giving lilo dap. "Right. I wanna see how the Frats & Soroitys get down." Lilo adds. "Well y'all are in luck. We having a Frat party tonight." I tell them. "Ohhh so you ain't wanna invite me meechie? And we've had how many conversations?" Kaelynn says jokingly offended. "I mean last night you was bad and all but you a Lil crazy. I ain't want you to know where I lived." Meechie says joking back with her. "Oh haha how funny" kaelynn says sarcastically. "Welp I'm full & I gotta get back to the dorm." Lilo says. " you ready KK?" "Nooooope. I wanna get dessert. You know I'm fat." Kaelynn says rubbing her tummy. "I'm not going home by myself" lilo says. "I can take you. I actually would like to walk you so I can get to know you better." I jump in. "Yes.. That would be nice" she replies with a little smile." We get up. "You two kids have fun." Kae says. "Yeaaa me and kae will see y'all a Lil later" meechie says staring at her with a smirk. Me and lilo walk out. So we start walking Towards her dorm and I really start digging this girl. Like we have so much in common. We listen to the same artists. She steps, I dance. She's just... Perfect. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" I ask her. "Most likely recovering from how drunk I'm gonna get tonight so yup. Why?" She replied. "Well if I manage your drinking, can I take you out tomorrow evening?" I ask her reaching her dorm. "Yes " she smiled. "I'd really like that."