Les-Be-Honest

Sol P.o.v.
Alix called Me and said her plans got canceled so I invited her over. I set the room up with candles and dimmed the lights. I love corahn and everything but, I need to have a lesbian experience. This is college, time to experiment. So I put on my black sports bra & a thong, sliding on some exercise shorts to make it seem like I was just working out. There's a light knock on my door & I open it & says come in. "Hey Alix" I say looking her up & down. Damn she looks fine. "Hey Sol" she says biting her lip. I know she wants me. We hug & I can feel my nipples harden against her so I pull away. "Its a little cold in here" I lie. "Yea it is" she laughs and walks in sitting on my bed. She's wearing a skater skirt and a crop top. I sit next to her and feel my leg brush up against hers. I reach over and grab a bottle of ciroc & two glasses. "So let's play a warming up game. Its called never have I ever. We say something that we have never done and if the other person has done it, they take a shot." I say. "OK. Sounds fun." She says takes a glass. "OK. You first." I say. "Never have I ever been aten out before." She says looking at me. I take a shot. "Never have I ever had my ass ate." I say. She takes a shot. "Oh my god how did it feel?" I ask "it felt funny at first but then it felt really good. I highly recommend you try it. But never have I ever watched somebody have sex" she says. I take I drink "woahhh you gotta explain" she says laughing. "OK OK. It was not too long ago and I watch two girls in the dorm fuck." I said. "Mhmm" she uncrosses her legs and I see right up her skirt "and what did you do?" I notice her nipples getting hard. "Well I grabbed one of the girls toys and fucked myself imagining I was in it" I say honestly watching her get aroused & laugh.

Lilo P. O.V.
So does oral count as sex? Because Meechie deserves some RN. This night was perfect. Like this is love at first sight. He the real MVP. So I just wanna come out & say it "I love you" I hear the words but I don't think they left my mouth. I look up at him into his eyes & I ask "what'd you just say?" "I said, I love you lilo." He repeats holding my hand. I smile wide. "Oh my god I love you too baby! " I wrap my arms around his neck & peck him on the lips. "You're so perfect." I tell him. "No you're perfect." He argues laughing "we're perfect" I give in. I wonder how Kae's date went.