Collide

At the party. Kaelynns P.O.V.
So I got all my girls to come to this party me and Lilo were invited to. As soon as I walked in I saw my chocolate daddy Meechie. That's not my Bae but that's daddy. He was with Toosi dancing in the middle of a circle of people. So me being me I jumped in and started whipping. Then miasia jumped in and we did routine. Soon meetchie and toosi were dancing with us until future trap niggas went off. I can tell the frat loves future because fuck up some commas came on right after. We all were laughing. I introduced Meechie & Toosi to Sol & Miasia. Another song came on, Justine Skye collide. "Do you want To dance ma?" Meechie asked me. "Yes. I love this song!" I say leading him to the dance floor. I saw lilo and toosi follow us to the dance floor.
Miasia p.o.v.
So I see kae and lilo have guys now. So I'm the only single one. And like magic when I thought that, this beautiful boy came up to me and asked me to dance. "Yes" I say smiling. "My name is Curtis Jay" he says leading me to the dance floor. "I'm Miasia. " I reply. We start dancing slowly and start talking. Getting to know each other. He's a really cute guy, really funny, smart. Characteristics I love in a man. But as soon as the song is over, he says he has to go. Ughhh as soon as I get a nigga!
Back to kae p.o.v.
So the song ends and I gotta go pee so I walk to the bathroom. But as soon as I hit the bathroom, I see the last person I wanna see. I instantly don't have to pee anymore. I see. My ex. Percy. Punk ass bitch ass Percy! "Kae... I been looking for you" he says to me trying to grab me. I ran away from him & out the Party to the bench outside. I sat there & took deep breaths. I don't cry I'm too G for that bitch shit.
Back to miasia p.o.v.
So I'm walking to the bathroom, well dancing because I love this song. I reach it and Percy is there! I go over there and I instantly start saying he's all types of punks, bitches, and fuck boys. But he is just so fine while I'm going off. After I'm dine he doesn't say a word he just reaches for a hug & says how much he missed my crazy ass and how good I looked. We started catching up.