Bae pt.2

Toosi p.o.v.
As soon as meechie left I started setting everything up. "What time you leaving?" I ask Curtis. "Don't try to throw me out my own house. But me and Miasia date not until like 8:00. Its 6. " he replies. "Well I need you to find somewhere else to go for the night. Me and lilo need complete privacy man. " I say to him. "Yeaaaa. I understand. But imma remember this if me and miasia get serious. " he says walking out the room & out the house. I finally got the house to myself. I make a pallet on the floor with 4 comforters and surrounded the boarder with pillows and couch cushions. I got us three movies to watch. Anabelle, The wedding ringer, and Think like a man. I mean, we won't really be watching the movie anyway right? I hear the doorbell ring and I jog to the door. I open it slowly and just look at her. "You look beautiful." I say to her smiling opening the door wide for her to walk in. "Thanks Bae" she says pecking me on my cheek. I put my hands over her eyes so I can surprise her with what I've done. I slowly guide her to the living room where I set up the pallet and I threw a sheet over it so it can be a fort. Inside I have all of her favorite junk food and soda. I wanna show her I remember everything she tells me. I remove my hands and she gasps "its perfect!" She says hugging me. "You like it?" I ask hugging her back. "Yes! I love it." She says pecking my lips & smiling. We lay down and I put in think like a man first. "Which character do you think you are?" I ask her. "I would say I'm Megan Good. I try to stop putting out on the first date because it always ends badly. Not trying to jinx us. " she answers. "Good because I see myself as her man in this movie and I think you'll be the woman to change me. " I say looking at her smiling wide. "And to prove it I will start your 3 month no sex rule just like her starting tonight." "Awwwns you would do that for me?" She says looking at me. "Of course I would baby girl. " I say looking at her really meaning it. She gives me a deep kiss and we start eating the junk and watching the movie.