Baby Baby Baby...

Kae P.O.V.
So we get to Olive garden and Meechie gets out the car opening my door. He Helps me out the car and we walk into the restaurant together to the hostess post. "Welcome to Olive Garden table for two?" The hostess asks. "Yes I have a reservation under Meechie." He says to her. "Yes sir. Right this way. " she says to us and leads us to a table in the back of the restaurant. "I reserved us a table in the back because I wanted it to be as quiet as possible for us two. " he says to me pulling my chair out. I sit down and watch him sit down across from me. I could just sit here and stare at him all day. He starts staring back at me and it turns into a staring contest. I'm too goofy so I laugh and blink. He starts laughing too. "I can't believe you remembered this is my favorite restaurant." I say already knowing what I want to eat. "I remember everything you've told me. " he says with a smile. God I love his smile. Its so bright. And he's wearing all white complimenting his chocolate skin. Lawwwd give me strength. I've been a virgin for this long but godddamn Meechie. "What you thinking bout?" He asks me looking at the menu. "You." I say smiling. "Is that right? " he says smiling back putting down his menu. I'm gonna have smile wrinkles by the end of the night because he keeps making me blush! The waiter comes over and asks us if we're ready to order. I tell her I want the spaghetti and meat balls with a peach tea. Meechie orders the Chicken Alfredo. We talk about music some more. It feels like we've talked about everything under the stars.