Sparks will fly

Miasia P.O.V.
That was pretty weird. I know he ain't sleep with kae because she was with meechie all night. Miasia was with that cute boy. And Sol was with corahn. So he messing with a random bitch in the dorm. How am I gonna tell kae? She gone kill whoever the bitch is. Mhm. Nope. Imma let the shit play out. If I peep something else, imma speak on it. Yup.
------------------- at 11:00 A.M. -------------------------
Miasias p.o.v.
Kaekynn just left for her class. I'm definitely not telling her what happened past night. Nope. She'll kill me. Noooope.

I start getting ready to just walk around campus. Maybe bump into Curtis. The whole Percy situation is pushed out my mind and I would Like to keep it that way. I walk out the dorm and begin my walk. But as I'm walking I bump into this clumsy bitch. Just as I was about to go off on her, she was kinda cute. Fuck kinda, the bitch was bad. Bad AF. "Hi I Am so sorry" she says. "You good. I'm miasia." I introduce myself. "I'm Alix." The girl replies smiling. "You're a really pretty girl" I say to her trying to make it obvious im bi. "Thank you. And you have a fat ass" she replied confirming she's gay or bi. "We should stay in touch" I say laughing at her last comment. "Yes. Definitely " she agreed quickly pulling out her phone & getting my number. I continue my walk & like 2 minutes later I run into Curtis! Yasssssss! "Hey!" I say smiling at him. "Wassup ma?" He says smiling back giving me a hug. "I was hoping I'd see you again." I said. "Yea I'm sorry I had to go. I had to go pick up my little sister. Even though she's 18 I don't like her being out that late. I know how parties get. " he says "Yea I totally get it. I'm over protective with my sisters too." I reply. "But we need to exchange numbers because I do wanna stay in touch with yo cute ass" he says to me. "Of course." I blush a little putting my number in his phone. We walk our separate ways.
Sol P.O.V.
So I'm walking from Corahn dorm minding my business and this blind bitch bumps into me. "Ay watch where you going" I say to her "I am so sorry" she says to me. I look at her. This girl is gorgeous! "No no you good. Its my fault " I say to her. "I'm Sol" "I'm Alix" the pretty girl says. "You a freshmen?" I ask. "Yea & I have like no friends " she replied. "I know how you feel. That's how I was last year. Here, gimmie your phone & you can text me. I'll be your first friend. We can go to the park or movies or something " I say putting my number in her phone. "Yes I would love that. Its a date" she says smirking at me. This really cute boy walks over to us "where have you been?" He asks alix. "Living my life. Shit. " she says irritated with the fine boy. "Oh I didn't know you had a boy friend. " I say a little disappointed. "Oh no. This is my brother. I'm as gay as can be love" she says smiling. "Yeaaa I'm her big brother Curtis. Nice to meet you..." He says pausing "Sol. I'm Sol" "nice name" he replies. "Bye Sol" alix says walking away with her brother.
Kaelynn P.O.V.
So I'm walking back from class and bump into the devil himself. Percy. I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Ay don't ignore me" he says to me "Nigga I will ignore you if I want to. Now move. " I say walking around him. He steps back in front of me. "Kae we were together for how long? 4 years? And you wanna do me like that? At least let me explain what happened! I miss and love you girl" I sigh & really think about it. "Fine. We can talk about it tonight. " I say. "Perfect. I'll take you to your favorite place." He says with a huge smile on his face.