Lets Be Honest

Alix P.O.V.
I. Am. So. Wet right now. After Sol said all of that.. It turned me on even more. So maybe I should turn it up a notch. "OK your turn." I say. "Never have I ever kissed a girl." She says looking at me. I take a shot. "Well.. I could change that for you." I say & Lean over towards her, softly planting a kiss on her lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I can hear & feel her moaning inside my mouth. I pull away as she still kisses the air & laugh. "Now you have. So drink up. " I say & watch her take a shot. "OK. NY turn. Never have I ever scissored a girl." I say hoping she catches on. Which she does because she immediately puts her hand up my skirt & begins to kiss me on my neck. God she can feel how wet I am. I begin to hump her hand as she rubs my swollen clit & I tilt my head back. I quickly reposition myself on top of her & take off her shorts & bra sucking on her hardening nipples & rubbing her pussy through her thong. She starts moaning like crazy & grinds on my hand. I take my shirt off and ask her "do you want some foreplay or do you wanna cut straight to the chase?" I say sliding 2 fingers into her pussy & rubbing her clit with my thumb. "No foreplay" she moans, humping my fingers. "OK then. " I say smirking as I slip off my skirt, not wearing any panties, & puts her between my legs, as our clits touch & I slowly grind myself against her clit letting out a loud moan. She gets what's going on & catches on pretty quickly, starting to grind against mine. This continues for about 5 minutes & I decide to pick up the pace. I get so turned on hearing our moans fill up the room. I can tell she can't keep up so I grab her leg & take full control, grinding faster feeling my climax approaching. I can tell hers is coming too. Next thing I know, she's squirting all over the bed & I start exploding right with her. Before she can say anything, I quickly move and press my lips against her clit, sucking on her Pussy & cleaning her up, rubbing her nipples between my fingers. She's screaming like crazy & its just amping me up & making me wanna do more to please her. I stick my tongue into her pussy & I guess its too much for her because she starts squirting again & begging me to stop. I laugh & move my mouth from her pussy & wipes her juices from my lips. "That. Was. Amazing." She says breathing hard. "I've never had orgasms like that with Corahn." She laughs & I peck her lips. & think to myself, damn. I still gotta date with miasia.
Miasia P.O.V.
Its been hours & I'm still waiting for Alix. Where is she? I get a text from her & she says she's gonna meet me at the park. I text her back saying OK & walks out my dorm & towards the park. On my way there I see kae walking back & her dress is messed up. Slut. "Hey kae bae." I say. she looks up at me & waves & keeps walking. I wonder what's wrong with her. I shrugs & continue my walk to the park. I see Alix already there & I walk over to her at the bench & sat next to her. "I am so sorry Miasia. I hope you forgive me for being so late." She says. "Its OK. You're lucky you're cute honey bee." I say laughing. After that we talked and talked all night. She walked me back to my dorm & we actually Kissed. Wow do I feel like a slut.