Bae pt. 3

Miasia p.o.v.
So Curtis called and asked if we could move our date to like now! Damn I gotta hurry up and get dressed and cancel on Alix. I started dancing and getting dressed. I decided to put on some black leggings and a white tank top and white forces. Just something simple. He arrived really fast. I opened the door and reach to give him a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist And I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "Hey" I say to him. "Hey cutie." He says smiling at me. We leave out the dorm and start walking to froyo. "So what made you move the time of our date?" I ask him "honestly my roommate has a date at the house so he kicked me out. Matter a fact it was your girl Lilo." He says. "Oooo your roommates are meechie and toosi?! We can totally double date" I say happily. "Yea we were just talking about that actually. There's this csrnival next weekend so that should be fum. " he says as we reach froyo. "OK warning. I get like everything on my yogurt " I say. "So do I" he laughs replying. We walk over to the machines and I get a big cup of vanilla. He gets chocolate and we walk over to the toppings. We put absolutely EVERYTHING on top of our yogurt. After that we just sit down and start talking about things. Everything. We really get to know each other. I told him how I wanted to pledge and he's in a fraternity. That would be so cute. Me, a sorority sister and him, a fraternity brother. He cracks so many jokes that I laugh so hard I start snorting. He is really funny and sweet and cute.